YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kundalini ecstasy
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

percevalX
Posted 2010-09-29 4:01 PM (#125281)
Subject: Kundalini ecstasy

New User

Dang I just need to talk about what this is like. I started having prana/chi awakening last month. It was a very blissful flowing upwards feeling overall and life changing. After the spontaneous prana rupture I started doing kundalini yoga which proved to be a good preparatory practice for future processes--body, chakras and mind. That lasted about three weeks then the group I joined introduced other sets.

Before long I was led to what's proved to be the next phase. I didn't really know what to expect and tried not to build up expectations although the hunger for more was intense. The main theme seemed to be "surrender": Surrender feelings, expectations, lifestyle, choose to love, etc. There's spiritual preparation introduced by the group although it wasn't dogmatic or rigid.

The last three days have been indescribable. Energy stimulates 2nd chakra like no human could and deep, pleasureful energy goes up the butt to the back of the head. When it hits my heart I feel all this compassion and love and I want to moan and yell all kinds of crazy stuff. Spine arches back, etc.

I've learned that I can't camp on the instense sexual or other feelings though, as much as I enjoy it. It can get real frustrating if don't let the energy move on. One day I wanted a partner real bad but had (for my own reasons) to move on past the compulsion. There's no way to plan or anticipate from day to day and if I have a hard time going with the flow and want to be too clingy with Shakti, worry the experience is over or try to repeat an experience instead of surrendering it gets rough. The more ecstatic it is the more terrible the ego attacks. Whatever the emotional hangup is is more intensified now and I feel like I'm going out of my mind. But if I plow through it and learn the lesson another wave of ecstasy hits. God this is so good. It's really beyond words just to know Kundalini Shakti is available and so loving. I feel like the fool who's just stumbled into a pit full of gold. So much dumb crap in life just doesn't matter any more.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)