YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Scientific proof of God. What is God?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Philosophy and ReligionMessage format

Yogi Nils
Posted 2010-06-11 7:39 AM (#123467)
Subject: Scientific proof of God. What is God?

I am Yogi Nils . I am a hermit since 22 years in a wood in germany near Hamburg. I am 58 years old. I work as a teacher of yoga. My spiritual way is the unity of all religions.

My current question is whether God can be scientifically proven. 2009 I had a large internet debate with the atheists in Germany with more than 2000 postings. The essentials I wrote down in my free ebook The Science of Proving God´s Existenz. I think that a scientific evidence of God is possible. I want to discuss this with you.

You can watch my video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKqm8p-7rPY

http://knol.google.com/k/nils-horn/the-science-of-proving-god-s-existence/d0nwq0okqs4d/28#

http://books.google.de/books?id=HwlFmlqRu9YC&dq=Nils+Horn&lr=&as_brr=1

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/15982
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Yogi Nils
Posted 2010-06-11 7:47 AM (#123468 - in reply to #123467)
Subject: Re: Scientific proof of God. What is God?

http://knol.google.com/k/nils-horn/the-science-of-proving-god-s-existence/d0nwq0okqs4d/28#Proof_of_God(E2)(80)(99)s_Existence(3F)
Yoga, God and Enlightenment. The Path to Inner Happiness. What is God? Newest Findings. Near-death Research. Reincarnation Research. Amma embraces the World. Darshan with Mutter Meera. The Great Atheist Debate 2009. Reform the Church. The Unity of all Religions.

Contents
Proof of God’s Existence?
Newest Findings
Near-death Research
Reincarnation Research
Nils’ Life as a Yogi
The Great Atheist Debate 2009
Reformation of the Church
What is Scientific Proof?
The Unity of All Religions
Go your own Way

God’s existence can be proven through the reality of enlightenment. Those who are enlightened, can sense and even see God. These individuals live in God. One sees God as a form of light, which shines through the entire world. One feels God as energy surrounding the self and within oneself. One feels God as a form of inner bliss, inner peace, and inner power. Such enlightened individuals recognize that a higher truth exists which could also be described as complete and utter love of a deeper kind.

There are several religions in the world. Every real religion is based on the teachings of an enlightened individual or several enlightened individuals. Judaism was based on the teachings of Moses, Christianity on the teachings of Jesus, Buddhism on the wisdom of Buddha, and Hinduism on that of many. Religions without enlightened founders are not real religions. (Scientology is one such example of a phony “religion”).The center of a religion is that of enlightenment. Religion should lead to enlightenment.

Edited by Yogi Nils 2010-06-11 7:51 AM
vibes
Posted 2010-06-17 5:49 PM (#123540 - in reply to #123468)

Extreme Veteran

If you go to poo you will see what was inside is outside. Then that can become food for plants and whats outside is inside. That proves all you need to know.

Posted 2010-06-18 1:43 AM (#123549 - in reply to #123540)

Namaste Vibes :-

Following your trend of thoughts, you are the creator of your poo-poos, because of you the poo-poos are manifested, similarly, the universes came into existence, who created it? That is non-other-than GOD (or whatever name you want to call).

Do we need any further proofs / poos ?

Edited by antaraayaah 2010-06-18 1:44 AM
vibes
Posted 2010-06-18 6:44 AM (#123556 - in reply to #123549)

Extreme Veteran

Nice one antaraayaah!

Posted 2010-06-18 12:59 PM (#123561 - in reply to #123549)

You do not "create" your "poo-poos". Creation inplies that you make something out of nothing. "Poo-poo" is only a name that we attach to the waste that is left over from the food that our bodies have processed. It is not something new that we have created, but simply what is left of food after our bodies remove the nutrients.

Please come up with a metaphor that works better.

Thanks,
Jim

Posted 2010-06-18 2:08 PM (#123563 - in reply to #123561)

Jimg :-

We know in this physical world everything is in a process of manifestation, changing forms, nothing is permanent. That is why I said Vibe's poo-poos is a manifestation.

It is up to you to accept or reject the idea that God created the universes, for me, I don't need scientific proof.

Namaste

Edited by antaraayaah 2010-06-18 2:11 PM

Posted 2010-06-18 4:26 PM (#123566 - in reply to #123563)

antaraayaah - 2010-06-18 11:08 AM

It is up to you to accept or reject the idea that God created the universes, for me, I don't need scientific proof.

Whatever your belief about the origin of the universe is, there is no possible proof and there isn't even a hypothesis that has integrity. If the universe is a result of the "big bang", where did the matter and energy come from that made that "big bang"? If God created the universe, where did God come from, where did the matter and energy come from and/or what did God make it out of? If the origin of the universe is outside causality, it is also outside of understanding!

It is the same with the questions: "What happens after the universe ends." and "What is outside of the universe." If the universe is infinite in scope and duration, how would you know? Time does not actually exist, it is simply a measurement of change. Is change infinite? Where did all the stuff come from that is changing? We cannot know. We can only believe or accept it as a mystery.

vibes
Posted 2010-06-18 8:45 PM (#123572 - in reply to #123566)

Extreme Veteran

The metaphor is more clever than than you think- whats inside is outside e.g. the inner universe is one with the outer universe.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)