YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nei Kung and the spiritual embryo's journey.
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

Ohm-Nei
Posted 2009-11-01 9:58 PM (#119326)
Subject: Nei Kung and the spiritual embryo's journey.

To summarize a large story, I'm allowing my life to merge with spiritual realm. I've lived most of my life lacking and sense of profound emotional feeling, little touch or deep interaction with others. I've invested more faith in my own concepts of reality than I have in any religion.

I received a few books on Nei-Kung after searching online for deeper insight.

What I read and learned allowed me to almost instantaneously unveil a new aspect of life. Today I felt as if my soul doubled in existence.

Although I do not understand the deepest concepts of mediation, or the background knowledge of our "Ch'i" life force, I feel as if I am more attuned to gathering it. Gathering to me seems more like... Experiencing it in space/time - Rather than harvesting it as if it is some sort of expendable resource waiting to be claimed.

It is advised that I understand how to generate, circulate, and store my Ch'i before understanding how to manipulate it, move it, or use it for the healing of others.

I am very interested in doing so and I am seeking advice on how to do so properly...

After 2 weeks of practicing internal breathing patterns, and attempting to meditate, my Ch'i still seemed to be untapped. BUT today while I was learning some Nei Kung techinques I discovered a pattern of breathing that gave my body a PROFOUND array of sensations from my CROWN to my FINGERTIPS to my TOES. This sensation seemed to be flowing from my dan tian to the surface of my skin through my bones, muscles and nerves.

THIS IS WHERE I SEEK THE KNOWLEDGE OF OTHERS!
The sensation started in the abdominal area instantly - it felt as if my legs were strapped to the edge of a cliff and my torso was left suspending above emptiness against the force of gravity. - The closest thing I could relate it to was the feeling of muscular exhaustion after doing crunches.

That was on the second breath/respiratory cycle.

Respiratory cycles
3RD-The heat from my abdominal muscles seems to surge throughout all the muscles of my body, intense heat seemed to push out of my bones and against the inside of my skin.
4th-A light-headed sensation that seemed to beacon from my crown comforted the entire surface of my skin-My bones were burning and it gave my skin the feeling of a breeze passing over it.
5th-A deeper sensation came from my dan tian that felt as if all 3 unique sensations increased - the heat was more intense, my skin felt weightless, and became cool/damply moist as if I had been jogging for 15 minutes. The feeling was similar to feeling exhaustion within your body/sweat on your skin as if the two were yin and yang... an "uneasy-comfort"

Within 6 deep, focused, and determined breaths my body felt as if it had tapped a completely foreign source of energy.

My goal was to enter a relaxed/mellow and soothing mediation - I know what i experienced wasn't true mediation but I did feel as if it had extraordinary significance!

If this cycle sounds familiar to anyone than please tell me so I can study it deeper.

Also-I don't want to make up excuses as to why it is so hard for me to calm my mind- As you can probably tell I have an extremely difficult time slowing down - I feel as if I must elaborate for all of eternity while trying to explain something. My mind is like this when I try to clear it of thought.

If you have managed to follow through my entire post reading everything that I have expressed then from the depths of my Dan Tian-I thank you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
rjbpcpup
Posted 2010-02-18 11:10 AM (#121541 - in reply to #119326)
Subject: RE: Nei Kung and the spiritual embryo's journey.

i have studied nei kung and yoga for years and what you describe sounds like kundalini energy. please tell me what breathing exercise you did. i am a yoga teacher and would like to know what worked for you. you can email me at rjbpcpup@aol.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)