YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Saying Hi to everyone!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

Cyndi
Posted 2009-10-13 10:11 PM (#119086)
Subject: Saying Hi to everyone!

Expert Yogi

Hey ya'll,

Don't get on as much...life is very full...to the max! For some reason Facebook is about the only place I can keep up with everybody these days. You guys need to join or add on FB, there's a bunch of yoga people from all over the place..it's quite interesting.

Anyway, I'm still lurking around. I'm taking a 600-hour Therapeutic Massage Technician course at a local college. Hopefully, by next year I will be licensed to do what I love the most! As most of you know, my main focus will be in the TCM area of Tui-na, but, ya never know. The class is very interesting and believe it or not, I'm kinda liking the Anatomy and Physiology part..amazing.

Sam and I are back together and everything is balanced...I'm not getting a divorce. We're still running our little jewelry store in our little town. It's soo much fun being in the bible belt. Some days are quite interesting. You would think they would get the hint that we are Hindu/Buddhist seeing as how there are Yoga and Buddhist books lying around the waiting area...and not to mention a huge Ganesh Tapestry on the wall...heehehe oh well... Like I said..interesting days!

Here's the interesting part....I'm 45 years old and am considering having a tubal reversal so that Sam and I can have a child together. OMG, did I say this in public, LOL!! Anyway, when school is over I am thinking about having the surgery. So, let's see what happens. Hope everyone is doing good. Take care!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2009-10-14 12:02 AM (#119087 - in reply to #119086)
Subject: RE: Saying Hi to everyone!

Cyndi,
Nice to see you back and full of news about what sounds like an exciting future.
Jim

Posted 2009-10-14 7:36 AM (#119092 - in reply to #119086)
Subject: Re: Saying Hi to everyone!

sounds very busy! a good friend of mine teaches Tui-na in san diego. he travels to china regularly to learn more. i think it's pretty cool that both of us (we've known each other since we were 10) ended up in holistic health traditions. LOL
tourist
Posted 2009-10-14 10:05 AM (#119094 - in reply to #119092)

Expert Yogi

Hi Cyndi! Glad to see you and hear that life is good. The mountains must be gorgeous right now!

Posted 2009-10-14 10:27 AM (#119095 - in reply to #119086)

Sister Cyndi Loo Hoo--welcome back! Glad to see you scrapped algebra And of course NONE of my business but you did bring it up -- on the kiddo-- why not adopt?

Posted 2009-10-14 5:17 PM (#119103 - in reply to #119095)

i think peak is next week for the blue ridge. at least, i hope so, because my aunt and i will be there next week to hike with hawk (in VA, the northern part).

Cyndi
Posted 2009-10-14 9:06 PM (#119110 - in reply to #119103)

Expert Yogi

YES, the leaves are changing..better hurry cause the rain is washing them away!!
It is nice living in the mountains and living this life. I don't have to worry about the hustle and bustle, and mostly TRAFFIC in the big city when trying to get around from one place to another. I'm so happy about that. Not to mention the drive everywhere I go is all mountains and nature. I am relishing and basking in this because I don't see these mountains lasting too much longer...too many people are ruining the area. Some days I wish I could go somewhere else to be honest. Meanwhile, I'm just doing what I need to do to get my degree and then I'll take it from there when the time comes.

Bruce, to answer your question...honestly, I don't think I'm the adopting kind of person and Sam and I want a child together. That fact is the ONLY reason why I'm even considering the tubal reversal. It's also a personal issue which I won't disclose, but its a good reason,
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)