YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

kundalini syndrom or awakening??
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

ondulino
Posted 2009-09-01 3:10 AM (#118067)
Subject: kundalini syndrom or awakening??

Hi everybody ,

I have been practicing yoga for over a year now. I came to India to work and I found a lovely teacher here, we used to have sessions 3-4times a week. Slowly I stopped drinking, i started to get up early in the morning to do my practice in the morning (despite not being an early morning person). On advice of my teacher I did twice a day alternative nostril breating (for several months).... after 8 months of intensive yoga pratice I started to have the tingly motions up my spine and I started to feel different chakras... sometimes one sometimes more of them at the same time. It started only in meditation or when I was concentrated... however recently (few weeks) I can feel the tingly motions very strongly, sometimes I cannot sleep at night as I feel energy going through my body and somehow it engergises me that its impossible to fall asleep.

Now my question is .. what to do... I dont see my yoga teacher any more as I moved to New Delhi. I read on the internet about kundalini syndrom and I dont know if thats it or just slowly (if it exists) awakening the kundalini....

any piece of advice? does anybody know a kundalini teacher (or class) in New Delhi?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)