YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

kundalini syndrom or awakening??
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

ondulino
Posted 2009-09-01 3:08 AM (#118066)
Subject: kundalini syndrom or awakening??

Hi everybody ,

I have been practicing yoga for over a year now. I came to India to work and I found a lovely teacher here, we used to have sessions 3-4times a week. Slowly I stopped drinking, i started to get up early in the morning to do my practice in the morning (despite not being an early morning person). On advice of my teacher I did twice a day alternative nostril breating (for several months).... after 8 months of intensive yoga pratice I started to have the tingly motions up my spine and I started to feel different chakras... sometimes one sometimes more of them at the same time. It started only in meditation or when I was concentrated... however recently (few weeks) I can feel the tingly motions very strongly, sometimes I cannot sleep at night as I feel energy going through my body and somehow it engergises me that its impossible to fall asleep.

Now my question is .. what to do... I dont see my yoga teacher any more as I moved to New Delhi. I read on the internet about kundalini syndrom and I dont know if thats it or just slowly (if it exists) awakening the kundalini....

any piece of advice? does anybody know a kundalini teacher (or class) in New Delhi?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Maharaja Ganj
Posted 2011-03-06 2:26 AM (#202970 - in reply to #118066)
Subject: Re: kundalini syndrom or awakening??

"
Now my question is .. what to do... I dont see my yoga teacher any more as I moved to New Delhi. I read on the internet about kundalini syndrom and I dont know if thats it or just slowly (if it exists) awakening the kundalini.... "

Slowly is good. What you don't want is too quickly.

Just keep on practicing.Make your observations.Follow up with practice. Remember less is more regard to practice. Be patient and K. will awaken but it cannot be forced.Letting things happen is good policy.

A good approach is being still. Kundalini likes that, and that's what meditation is for, particularly introversion of the senses(pratyahara, the gateway limb to the higher limbs) and turning (one's attention) inwards.. Let the bud open like a flower that has been patiently watered and fed.

There is no rush.An awakening cannot be forced.We each have our own pace in terms of self-realisation.But you can use the methods that seem to work best for you and carry on.

Edited by Maharaja Ganj 2011-03-06 2:38 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)