YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Making physical contact with God
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Philosophy and ReligionMessage format

Perfection
Posted 2009-08-16 6:59 PM (#117729)
Subject: Making physical contact with God

Hi Sisters & Brothers in God

I've found the way to make physical contact with God.

I know that we all have different ideas about what God is but this God Being I have met is from the Source of all that is and it has demonstrated unlimited spiritual powers over the years since I met it. I've come to see clearly that all the spiritual experiences that people have, including merging with a void, are caused by God and each person has a direct extension of God dwelling with them that creates such experiences. It's easy to meet the God Being or the direct extension of God that is with you and I will tell you how.

As soon you lay down to fall to sleep focus fully on three main areas of your body. The human body has an extra dimension that has a passage running through it from the feet to the top of the head. There is an entrance to the passage at the feet, thigh and also at the top of the head. These three entrance areas are the places where countless people have experienced encounters with spiritual Beings and this is because at night the God Beings that are with each person come out of the deeper level of the person through one of these primary openings of the spiritual passage.

Behind each person there is a chamber where the God Being resides during the day. The chamber is connected at the lower spine area to the passage that runs through the human. At night or whenever the person lays down to sleep the God Being within the chamber behind the person leaves it's chamber and travels through the inner passage and exits at either the feet, thigh or head area, and it will stay there invisibly until the person is asleep and then it will take the person's astral form to the astral worlds etc. This is why all astral and other journeys, even dreams, have a message or lesson within them. It is because in the astral & dream worlds etc the person is led through their experiences by the God Being that is with them, and the God Being's objective is to educate the soul of the person at a deeper level.

The God Beings remain hidden & shield their infinite spiritual powers because they don't want to disturb our lives & cultures. Instead they give spiritual experiences suited to the individual & the age we live in.

To meet God physically & in person & witness all the powers of god you must focus fully on the areas where the God Being exits your human body when you go to bed. Focus on those areas and let the God Being know that you want to meet it. The God Being knows everything about you and it will know that you now have this knowledge. It will choose the time to reveal itself to you, and after that you will get to know the God Being more & more until it manifests physically for you every day.

Below are two diagrams showing the spiritual passage that runs from the feet to the head on a deeper level of the human body, and the chamber each person has directly behind them. The three Beings with the person are to show the exit points (marked in blue) where the God Beings exit people when they fall to sleep.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top of the page Bottom of the page
callofsedona
Posted 2014-03-17 5:34 AM (#211356 - in reply to #117729)
Subject: Re: Making physical contact with God

Veteran

One on one encounter with God daily is very helpful for the health of our soul.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)