YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A lot of shaking!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

effilang
Posted 2009-08-11 9:28 AM (#117575)
Subject: A lot of shaking!

Hello everyone,

I just registered here a few minutes ago and was hoping to get some opinion on my experiences.

First of i do Taoist Meditation and circulate the microcosmic orbit.

As of recent when i go to sleep i have violent shakes, sometimes just my lower leg or my thigh, but of recently it's been surging through my entire body, i mean really forceful stuff that cud easily knock out someone in the same bed.

Yesterday night, it would shake and vibrate around the lower part of my body, then later during the night the force would surge from the top down through my center and almost explode out of my soles with a lingering vibration there.

I do not experience any of this during the day.
Although sometimes after a lot of constant meditation, i might just be sitting down or walking and out of nowhere i feel this energy build up and my body just wants to explode, sort of like a sneeze, but it feels like i'm full up of energy and it just blows out in a short spurt, sort of like the explosive Jing movements during Tai Chi.

I never had this before i started meditating seriously 2 times a day for an hour each. No history of sleeping disorders or anything.

It's really hard to explain, its just a lot of energy almost makes u feel like u can take down a brick wall when it starts surging through me.

Does anyone have any experience with this. I know my old master said shaking is normal and it's the energy trying to clear blockages, but i feel like there is enough energy generated during sleep to go off like a nuke.

I don't use any physical strength when i vibrate like this during sleep, my muscles are relaxed and i can feel that my movement and the force being exerted is by something else.

Any advise or opinions would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)