YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

questions concerning me....
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

rsbattle
Posted 2009-05-29 2:48 PM (#116213)
Subject: questions concerning me....

Hello, to start off i suppose i should give some general information about myself, my experiences, and then my questions... so here goes

Hi, my names Michael, im a 19 year old male, living in the united states.
Ive had a very traumatic life, and have dealt with the pain, and im over pain now, I meditate everyday, and smoke weed, i visualize very easy, and have weird experiences with it....

the experiences im having is..... i used to meditate with my eyes closed... and i started seeing things, they would spin/rotate, it would be a room.... or open space, (and when i had my eyes closed, it would always be spinning clockwise, at a slow pace)... usualy it was dark all around, with just 1color in the images...

then finally i started meditating with my eyes open, as i can finally visualize with them open... (see totaly 3d objects. creatures? and landscapes etc etc.

the weird experiences/questions are..

whats this feeling of dejavu? somedays ill wake up, and do dream recall.... and... ill just go about my day, and get dejavu feelings and realize, i have dreamed this exact thing before.

i have visions, in the colors blue, red, violet, indigo blue, and white..... i have yet to have a vision in yellow or orange ray

when i have visions, it starts out with 1 color, and then, all the colors join in to make a picture, landscape, creatures, buildings, towns, cities, that i know, arent visually there for others, but are for me. (what is weird is, when i start with the color blue, and all the colors join to make these things, blue is then missing from it.)

My whole life, ive never had a problem with wearing a coat/sweater/all black, in 90-100degree weather, it doesnt bother me, it doesnt make me sweat, and i dont get dehydrated

also ive never had problems with the cold, wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the winter, the cold doesnt make me numb, nor shiver.

I dont wanna say it doesnt affect me, i want to say, i dont pay attention to it.

Pain, i have almost totaly blocked out pain from my life...my brother died, and that was the biggest pain ive ever experienced (when i was 11years old) ive broken my leg, ankle, foot, arm, shoulder, collarbone, and finger, at first, i didnt like pain, then i LOVED it, i wanted to be abused... then, i grew out of that too... and now i dont really feel pain

im not afraid of dominating, or of being dominated

when i meditate with my eyes open, or closed, i do it two different ways

i meditate outside, in the sunshine, with my eyes open...

and i meditate inside, in the dark, with my eyes closed...

there are differences, and there are differences between when i focus on a part of my body, or on my breath, or on sound, or on objects....

when i focus on parts of my body, i see different colors, and feel different vibrations... (IE: blue at throat, indigo inbetween my brow, violet/white at my crown/red at my base....etcetc)

when i see the color and feel the vibrations, it can go 2ways, i can focus on them, and the vibration, and it actually seems to diminish the experience.... but when i live in the moment, and just realize, its there, ok, it becomes, even more intense

when i focus on my breath, its very weird aswell, as i focus on my breath, i focus on my upper chakras, (throat/brow/crown)
what weirds me out though is, when i focus on my breath, it becomes.... shallower, and shallower, until, i breath in for 15-20seconds, wait 15-20seconds (without breathing) then, exhale, wait another 15-20seconds, and inhale again..
im aware of these actions, but i do not try to control them..and sometimes, i just dont breath, i dont even realize im not breathing, until i start concentrating again (instead of just letting it be, flow) then once i become aware of things around/surrounding me again, i realize im not breathing,..

the weird thing is.... when i dont breath, i wont breath for 15-30minutes... it wont hurt me, or affect me... but when i realize im not breathing, that stirs me... and thats when it affects me (mentally) and i become pained, and start straining to breath

i look at anything focused, i see it, unmoving, there, physical... but what is the physical? nothing but waves...

when i unfocus (concentrate, on a single point, anywhere, just let your thoughts go, dont resist them, but at the same time, not pushing them away) i start seeing the whole, shift, move, wave back and forth...

i see beauty in everything living, and non living aswell...

what im trying to ask really is, what does this all mean?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
rsbattle
Posted 2009-05-29 5:02 PM (#116221 - in reply to #116213)
Subject: Re: questions concerning me....

CarsonZi - 2009-05-29 3:07 PM

Hi rsbattle.....

this is just my opinion based on what you wrote and the vibe I get from it) you have a very open ajna chakra and possibly crown chakra as well. And likely a predominant right side of your brain
Good luck.

Love,
Carson

i am left handed, i do use the left side of my body more then the right (so that would make me right brained, i suppose...) ive been told that before aswell (about the ajna/crown)...

i forgot to mention... when i come out of the trance, and realize im not breathing, it freaks me out a bit, and i start getting really anxious/my chest hurts, and i try hard to breath... but only get very very very shallow breaths

i have a really good memory, memorizing things usualy after 1look/glance at it, and am able to actually see a 3d image of it, projected in 3d space.... ive heard of that before aswell (which is awesome) but, unlike those people... i havent yet been able to make it visible to others

(EDIT

forgot to mention i work alot in the green ray center aswell.... i dont actually have a good focus (maybe no focus?) on my red/orange/yellow centers (but i cant have no focus on those, for the crown is supposed to open upto the red/blue streaming together..)

Edited by rsbattle 2009-05-29 5:04 PM
rsbattle
Posted 2009-05-29 5:35 PM (#116222 - in reply to #116213)
Subject: RE: questions concerning me....

(EDIT2

I have just read more, and it makes sense too concerning your third eye (Ajna chakra) when you make the connection from the root, you get strong sexual desires (which i was a sex addict for a long time, and now i dont have too many sexual desires anymore) until it evaporates, into the third eye experience

http://www.aypsite.org/56.html

most of whats in this article, i am/have experienced, and do naturaly now
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)