YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Open your heart to invite Happiness
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

rajneeshosho
Posted 2009-02-24 2:58 AM (#113864)
Subject: Open your heart to invite Happiness

Being happy and content with your life is an amazing experience. But unfortunately most of people fail to experience such feeling in their lives. I personally come across such feeling when I am able to give my 100% in some task. The best way to bring in happiness in your life is by opening the window of your heart. This requires you to close the window of your brain through which problems and annoying thoughts enter your mind. To achieve this all one needs to do is practice meditation which can be practiced by either choosing the traditional meditation technique which involves breathing exercises or modern meditation of Osho.

Under traditional meditation technique one has to remain in a stationary position and just focus on the incoming and the outgoing breath at the time of inhaling and exhaling respectively. It works wonder for people who manage to learn meditation through it but what about people who fail to learn meditation through this technique. Modern technique known as active meditation of Osho is ideal for such people. This is because it involves technique like singing, dancing, clapping and humming with group of people making the most of the their lives. It opens up heart of everyone through which happiness enters their lives.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
lakshmishegar
Posted 2009-02-25 12:43 AM (#113905 - in reply to #113864)
Subject: Re: Open your heart to invite Happiness

Hi Rajneesh,

That's true being happy and content is a beautiful experience. But most of us fail to do it and meditation can come in aid to help them. We have being doing research on meditation and designed a product Serenity. We have free download of Serenity a musical guide to meditation on our site http://meditationsolution.com/.

Thanks,
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)