YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Okay, there is lots of work to be done.....
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

Cyndi
Posted 2008-11-17 4:08 PM (#111991)
Subject: Okay, there is lots of work to be done.....

Expert Yogi

and here is a chance to get started immediately! This one is really important. It's very near and dear to me and my bees!!! Thanks ya'll.

Action: Sign petition to Obama to Please Support Organic Food & Farming
(from Organic Consumers Association)

A likely turning point in history took place on November 4th with the election of Barack Obama, a politician who has consistently voiced his support for family farms and organic agriculture, among other progressive positions. Organic consumers and farmers now have an incredible opportunity to shape the future of federal farm and food policy. President-Elect Obama is in the process of formulating policy, assembling his transition team, and considering nominees for Secretary of Agriculture, among other important positions. The Secretary of Agriculture is responsible for directing the U.S. Department of Agriculture and its $90 billion annual budget, including the National Organic Program, food stamp and nutrition programs, and agriculture subsidies. Obama throughout his campaign, and since his election, has stressed that he wants to hear from the public in order to formulate his policies. Let's all take him up on his invitation. Please sign the Organic Consumer Association's petition letter to President-Elect Barack Obama today and urge him to take a stand in support of organic food and farming. After you sign this petition, please forward it to everyone you know. We need to raise our common organic voice on a massive scale, if we are to move the new Administration and the nation in a healthy, just, sustainable, and organic direction.

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/642/petition.jsp?petition_KEY=1737

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2008-11-22 8:32 AM (#112041 - in reply to #111991)
Subject: Re: Okay, there is lots of work to be done.....

thanks for this...i'll pass it on!
patobi
Posted 2008-11-26 4:43 AM (#112088 - in reply to #111991)
Subject: RE: Okay, there is lots of work to be done.....

I love your statement for the new work to be done,obama"s slogan has been that of change and for any change you want him to do or any humanitarian work you need him for, he is equal to the task.

Cyndi
Posted 2008-11-26 7:28 AM (#112094 - in reply to #112088)
Subject: RE: Okay, there is lots of work to be done.....

Expert Yogi

Obama is really listening and OMG, he's setting up a quality and most impressive administration. If you check out the website originally posted in this thread, there was an agricultural nominee that was very questionable...thank god Obama eliminated him.

I just love Obama, he's rockin' our world right now and it feels pretty dam good. I just pray we can keep this going...I just love cleaning house,
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)