YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

iphone
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

hnia
Posted 2008-07-11 10:51 AM (#109113)
Subject: iphone

Don't people have anything better to do than to wait inline for a cell phone/iphone?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
GreenJello
Posted 2008-07-11 11:22 AM (#109115 - in reply to #109113)
Subject: RE: iphone

Depends on the person I suppose. It might be fun to have your picture on TV and all that if you've got no job, and nothing else going on in your life. I mean, why not? Now, personally, I've got a ton of other stuff to do, but for some people, I guess it's worth it.....
Cyndi
Posted 2008-07-11 4:19 PM (#109135 - in reply to #109115)

Expert Yogi

My son has an I-phone and now wants the new one. I think he's an I-pod/phone/apple NUT. They should have a I-Podananomous group,
tourist
Posted 2008-07-11 6:59 PM (#109143 - in reply to #109113)

Expert Yogi

Its ok - they are the "early adopters" who are willing to pay the big bucks and figure out all the glitches while the rest of us just sit and wait for the price to come down. I may change my mind on this sometime down the road, but I've got a feeling I really don't need internet on my phone.
GreenJello
Posted 2008-07-12 2:25 PM (#109171 - in reply to #109113)

I think a better question is why is this news, when I hadn't heard anything about the current Wheat Crisis until I drove down to the local bakery, which has a small display about the issue setup.
tourist
Posted 2008-07-13 10:21 AM (#109189 - in reply to #109171)

Expert Yogi

Maybe its news because all the media people are tech geeks? Amazing to me that there is so much fuss about it when the rest of the world is asking for mobile phones that are JUST phones! Mr. Tourist has a phone that has buttons on the side where you hold it when you actually talk to people. They control all kinds of features like muting the ring tone, so he'll find out half way through the day that he hasn't been hearing it ring. Not good for someone who has a small business and needs to be in close contact with his customers. And a friend told us about a phone that has a similar set up but accidentally connects to the internet, which costs a bazillion $, especially when you leave it on unknowingly. And apparently there is no way to disconnect or deselect that.

I need a new phone soon as my battery is dying and for me that means my phone is so outdated they will probably laugh at me if I go in and try to buy a battery. I'm glad that it will be smaller and lighter, but not looking forward to dealing with all the new "features" that I don't want or need. I think the Kodoo people are on the right track and have hilarious commercials!
GreenJello
Posted 2008-07-13 11:28 PM (#109210 - in reply to #109113)

Or maybe most of my new sources are geek centric?

Honestly, I don't understand the iPhone mania. It's a cool phone, but the hype is unbelievable. I'm very happy with my krazor, it makes calls, works with my hand's free headset, and stores my numbers.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)