YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where is Jonnie
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

kulkarnn
Posted 2008-04-16 6:39 AM (#106306)
Subject: Where is Jonnie

now a days.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cyndi
Posted 2008-04-16 7:15 AM (#106310 - in reply to #106306)
Subject: RE: Where is Jonnie

Expert Yogi

Good morning NB,

I've been wondering where you are these days??? Are you still in India??? I thought about you yesterday when I was making some votive beeswax candles. I was thinking about sending you a Happy Spring gift, but didn't want them to sit on your doorstep to get wet. Oh well.

Maybe Jonnie's too busy with his new baby...remember, he had a baby?? Babies take up all your free time, Pretty soon ZB and Marylisa will disappear too,

Posted 2008-04-16 3:12 PM (#106335 - in reply to #106306)

i was thinking he must be off with charlie somewhere.

i'm also thinking that it's not so much that babies are a lot of work, but that you really just become obcessed with them and want to be with them a lot, even if a lot of that does mean "work" but it's more like work that you're really passionate about so that it doesn't feel like "work."

yesterday, i was doing grocery shopping. the baby started dancing inside, and it tickled so much i had to sit on the floor and laugh and laugh. one of my former students came by (now a mother of two, so she's busy!) and she asked if i was ok or what. i told her that the baby was tickling me from the inside out, and everyone else in the aisle went from looking confused/concerned to looking a bit relieved.

it was very intense and joyous. i was thinking, this is really cool. and i can't really stop thinking about the baby. i'm very excited to see who this person is.
Cyndi
Posted 2008-04-16 10:24 PM (#106354 - in reply to #106335)

Expert Yogi

ZB,

Babies do LOVE the grocery stores. Not only do they love to just be in the stores, they love the buggy rides, the food, the candy, the attention. Its no wonder your's got excited...they intuitively know,
kulkarnn
Posted 2008-04-18 9:55 AM (#106411 - in reply to #106306)

Dear CB: Yes. I am in India this whole month. I taught Yoga Philosophy class for Teachers in Pune in the last week. This week, I am in the High Tech city of HYderabad on invitation to teach various persons and groups. These two places will form my main places of activity from the end of this year, of course, in addition to Virginia, USA which I love (Virginia for lovers!).

Hyderabad has some places that look more modern than USA and some places that look more backward than any place I have seen. Interesting world!

Let me know if you want some thing from Indian Grocery Stores For upcoming little ZB.

I am waiting on Jonnie as I am supposed to meet him in May.

Hurray OM.

Posted 2008-04-18 10:32 PM (#106436 - in reply to #106306)

i wouldn't know what a little one would want from an indian grocery, except maybe baby krishna's favorite--sweet butter! (as i recall, one of his childhood nick names was "the butter thief!"
kulkarnn
Posted 2008-04-20 4:42 AM (#106462 - in reply to #106306)

Modern name for little ZB is "Butter Nut"!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)