YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jelly Belly
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Diet and NutritionMessage format

Sunnybird
Posted 2008-03-03 7:53 AM (#104298)
Subject: Jelly Belly

I wasn't sure whether to post this in the the yoga section or in this section...

Anyway, was wondering if anyone knows the best way to get rid of a 'jelly belly'?! I'm not fat as such but seem to put all my weight onto my stomach and as a result its just flabby and it doesn't help that I suffer bloating often either so it looks even bigger than maybe it is - who knows.....
I don't want to get obsessed and buy into stupid diets but would rather approach it in a holistic and more balanced sense as I already have issues with eating and obsessive tendendies. What is the best way to approach please to get rid of this excess belly that makes me feel very uncomfortable and is at the seat of a lot of my obsessiveness?

sunnybird
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2008-03-03 8:05 AM (#104300 - in reply to #104298)
Subject: RE: Jelly Belly

Step1: Meditation

Step2: Go on a supervised long fast.

Step3: Meet me.
Cyndi
Posted 2008-03-07 5:09 PM (#104554 - in reply to #104298)

Expert Yogi

Hey Sunnybird,

One way is to not eat Jelly Bellies, hahaha It's that time of the year again for the Jelly Belly Beans,

Sounds to me like you need to work on your core. Cat/Cow's are really good for this. You really need someone to show how its done though, if you don't know how. Another good thing is to walk and hike alot. When you do, engage your stomach and abs while your walking, it's really good. If you can walk/hike up and down hills...even better. This is how I got my core in shape after have 2 C-Sections. I really lost my tone because of the surgery.

Posted 2008-03-07 5:18 PM (#104556 - in reply to #104298)

Beloved Brother Neel--that's quite a pickup line you have there--does Nancy know about that you devil?

Sunnybird--I think we need a picture here--I think little round bellies are cute. See Neel, that's how you do it.

Seriously Hy, rather it's perceived as cute by others, I know it bothers you. But like Neel and Cydi stated and you've indicated, sensible diet and exercise will help.

Unfortunately, sometimes we have to take our bad parts with our good due to genetics.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)