YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

90% done nursery..
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

joscmt
Posted 2007-12-17 1:22 AM (#100827 - in reply to #100509)
Subject: RE: 90% done nursery..

Yeah, the potato salad really does have a great temprament! The horseradish, on the other hand, you have to watch out for!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mishoga
Posted 2007-12-17 10:45 AM (#100836 - in reply to #100509)

Expert Yogi

The nursery is beautiful. Did you paint the room???
Cyndi
Posted 2007-12-17 2:56 PM (#100857 - in reply to #100836)

Expert Yogi

Mishoga,

You are not allowed to post here on this forum until you give us an update!!!! Where have you been??? Are you okay?? We're all worried sick about you dammit!! You didn't even call, give us a smidgen of news.. or nothin??

Hope all is well.

Marylisa,

You need to read my advice from Fee...let's all deep breathe together and chant...Om, Om, Om....or as that little duck did on that California Cheese commerical...MOO MOOO MOOOO,
joscmt
Posted 2007-12-17 3:00 PM (#100859 - in reply to #100509)

Mish- WELCOME BACK!! Yes, we need an update!! And no, I did not paint the room- my friend is an artist, so she came and did the mural..

Cyndi- Breathing?!? What's that??!?! I'm not just supposed to hold my breath until I turn 16 shades of red and then explode?!?! $hit, I've been doing it all wrong!!! Ok, I'll breathe..... and then "MOOOOOO" since I'm more cow size than yogini size.. LOL!!

Actually, I'm loving my pregnant belly- it hasnt' gotten in the way too much yet- although, I have 3 more weeks to go!!
mishoga
Posted 2007-12-17 4:34 PM (#100871 - in reply to #100509)

Expert Yogi

The room is darling!!! I love it. If I had a girl I would paint the whole room in a mural.

OK, I was lurking the whole time. Didn't feel like anything I had to say would be a good contribution. Had a rough few months. Many things going on. Still trying to work through it all. It's a day to day thing. TODAY, my son is doing well. I hope it stays that way. He was very ill at the beginning of the school year. Missed a lot of school. We're still trying to get his cocktail of meds right.
All I can say to sum it up is it has been rough and has challenged every aspect of my life. I'm trying to best I can to deal with it.
Thank you for asking. I have always been thinking about you all but was way to down to converse or post. So there it is in a nutshell. I'm here, living, breathing and trying to stay strong for my youngest and helping my oldest with college applications.
I hope all of you are doing well. It seems like many of you are. I have sent much love to many here through my metta meditations. Know I've always checked in and thought of you all.
joscmt
Posted 2007-12-18 12:15 AM (#100891 - in reply to #100509)

Mish- glad to hear that things are going well... you know, all any of us can do is take things one day at a time. It's a valuable lesson, for sure. I'm happy your son is well today. And college applications?!? Well, that's another story. I remember that process all to well! Good luck to your oldest. I've thought about you often, so I'm happy to see you report in. It's tough being in a rough patch. Aside from the joys of a baby, we are in a bit of one right now, so I feel for you for sure!!
tourist
Posted 2007-12-18 12:50 AM (#100894 - in reply to #100509)

Expert Yogi

Crazy board again. I'm just bumping the page... Hi mish!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)