YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Inner rain
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

spiriteq
Posted 2007-11-05 11:20 AM (#99079)
Subject: Inner rain

It feels as though I am in a continual invisible rain. The top of my head always tingles. If I place attention on the crown I feel a very powerful vertical undulating wave moving through me, almost moving me.

My forehead, eyebrows and head tingle as well as I hear a very high-pitched buzz (actually, like a middle "c" about 8 octaves up) off an on, any ideas?

It also seems like I can just sense (not with my eyes) light shining down onto me, like if I were underwater in a pool and the Sun was dappling and fragmenting off the surface of the water.

I just seem to know this is happening.

I also see white snowflakes of light after about 20 minutes of meditation inside my closed eyes.

I have not shared this, so I am now that I see others are having experiences.

Lastly, when I look at anything I can see an energy glow around it. And when I close my eyes I see a negative of what I was seeing, in perfect 3d for about 1 minute, like my eyes are becoming more sensitive to light.

I am just observing life and these new aspects, but would not mind wisdom concerning this.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lickdafoot
Posted 2007-11-06 6:24 PM (#99136 - in reply to #99079)
Subject: RE: Inner rain

Hello, I'm thinking the sensations you are feeling are the natural energy of your body. how long have you been meditating? perhaps meditation is making you actually notice how your body is feeling, whereas before it was there but you never noticed it. also, while we meditate, the vibrations in our body get stronger so you could be reacting to this.

it is great that you are seeing the energy around people. do you see colors? you could be able to read peoples auras. stare at a tree for a while and see if you can notice its colors, i heard trees are the easiest aura's to see.

but whatever you are doing, keep it up because obviously its working with your positive responce to your energy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)