YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fulfilling a Promise
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

kwesi
Posted 2007-10-17 12:54 AM (#98027)
Subject: Fulfilling a Promise

Hello Everyone,

My name is David and I’ve been practicing Open-eye meditation and chi-gong meditation for two years. I began practicing with my mother when she was diagnosed with cancer and was using meditation as her primary treatment. The meditation helped her great deal and brought peace and joy to her last days. Her last request was for me to continue to practice meditation, and to incorporate it into as much of my life as possible. She passed away a year ago today, Oct 16 2007.

In order to fulfill her promise I am doing research to start an organization to promote meditation and the peace that is attainable through it. I also want to help others who are using meditation for treatment of terminal illnesses. One of the ways I hope to raise money is by selling legitimate herbs that helped us in our meditation practices and our battle with cancer. We had to deal with a lot of fraudulent and predatory sellers, and I figure the best way to combat those who would pray on those who are most vulnerable is to be a supplier of integrity myself.

It would be a great help if you could fill out my meditation survey that I am using for my school project that I hope to eventually use as the fund raising basis for my meditation and peace organization.

Here is the link to the survey. No Names or Contact Info required:
http://s-qz34r-19396.sgizmo.com

If anyone is interested in finding out more about my mother's treatment and herbal regimin contact me at mastakwesi@hotmail.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
tubeseeker
Posted 2007-10-17 8:54 AM (#98043 - in reply to #98027)
Subject: RE: Fulfilling a Promise

a thought, if you want to make money with somethign you have a strong passion for, be careful that the passion and greed do not get tangled. many of the people who prey on others started out wanting to help just like you are. Then their financial obligations get in the way
good luck in your endevors
seeker
Lickdafoot
Posted 2007-11-06 6:25 PM (#99137 - in reply to #98027)

its great what you are doing, im taking the survey!!
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-11-06 10:30 PM (#99144 - in reply to #98027)

Kwesi:
Greetings. I shall like to know what the herbs have to do with Open Eye Mediation.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)