YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I had an interesting weekend
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

Cyndi
Posted 2007-09-24 11:04 AM (#96817)
Subject: I had an interesting weekend

Expert Yogi

Well, this weekend was totally cool. I was contacted by an Art Gallery a couple of months ago, to feature my beeswax candles. This weekend was their grand opening...and OH MY GOD!! This place was incredible and absolutely charming. The lady that re-opened this gallery is a yoga teacher. She is also doing her yoga studio in connection with the gallery. The name of this place is soo cool. It's called the "Green Goat Gallery" and "Blue Ewe Yoga Studio". It's in Spencer, NC across the street from the North Carolina Transportation Museum.

Anyway, it was a fun time. Although, I could of done without the train waking me up at 5am. I was like how do these people sleep around here??? If ya'll ever get in the Charlotte area, it's North of there.

Also, Asheville, North Carolina, which is only a couple of hours away from Charlotte, is like the Yoga Capital of the South. This town is so neat and filled with all things spiritual and mindful. There are organic restaurants on every corner, and several co-ops that supports local organic and conventional farmers and grocery stores that support the organic and sustainable agricultural projects. Just about every person that lives there is doing some kind of yoga. I love this place. The energy is very positive and uplifting when you visit. Everyone is so like-minded which makes it even more special. So cool. My bee farm is also listed in the Appalachian Sustaniable Agricultural Project for or area as well. You can visit their website at appalachiangrown.org

Okay, that's all I wanted to tell you guys. If you ever get a chance to visit the mountains, these are some really key points to visit....and I'm nearby if anyone wants to have chai and visit in person. Take care,
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-09-24 11:21 AM (#96818 - in reply to #96817)
Subject: RE: I had an interesting weekend

Yesterday, we had Shree Ganesha Festival and we spent good amount of time discussing and demoing Cyndi's Bee Wax Candles, without even knowing much about them. But, we got en-lightened because the candles are divine!
joscmt
Posted 2007-09-24 1:14 PM (#96824 - in reply to #96817)
Subject: RE: I had an interesting weeke

Cyndi- sounds like a great weekend! I've heard that about Asheville somewhere else as well! Sounds like a beautiful area! I just love the mountains
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)