YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Latest U.S tourist destination
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Everything Else -> Generally OTMessage format

jonnie
Posted 2007-09-17 9:29 AM (#96382)
Subject: Latest U.S tourist destination

Personally, I can think of nicer places I'd rather visit:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6998619.stm

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cyndi
Posted 2007-09-17 9:41 AM (#96383 - in reply to #96382)
Subject: RE: Latest U.S tourist destination

Expert Yogi

I just don't understand this Jonnie. Like, what the hell are they hoping to find in that dam toilet!!! What are people thinking.

I remember when the Olympics came to Atlanta, Ga in 96. We went to a lot of festivities and venues back then. The torch flame thingy went right by our neighborhood. We sat with the crowds waiting for our glimpse of a chance to see it. We have pictures and all. But, when I look back on it. It was really not a big deal. It was really a pain in the butt trying to manouver in the city. However, people from all over the world focused on this one place for that short time period. Then they left and it was over. If it had not come to our city, I would have NEVER cared about the olympics. If you think I'm going to China in 2012??? I think, ....FORGET IT.

I can think of a thousand better places to visit here in the USA. I was watching the travel channel yesterday. They were showing Yellowstone National Park. I wanna go there and watch the wild Buffaloes, Elk, Bears, wolves and everybody else roaming free. Those Gyesers (sp??) were incredible!

Posted 2007-09-17 2:03 PM (#96405 - in reply to #96382)
Subject: RE: Latest U.S tourist destina

yellowstone is an amazing park, as is the grand tetons nat'l park. it's beautiful out there.

i did enjoy the blue ridge parkway. it's a nice drive with lots of great views, hikes, etc. and lots and lots of deer.
Cyndi
Posted 2007-09-18 9:56 AM (#96442 - in reply to #96405)

Expert Yogi

I'm getting tired of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Don't get me wrong, its a beautiful place and very sacred to my soul. But when you live near it, different story. Especially when anyone visit's your house, you take them there. I have this little ritual that we do. We end up in Asheville at this vegetarian restaurant, "The Laughing Seed Cafe". It's alot of fun though. I need something fresh and new. I have to go out West me thinks,

Posted 2007-09-18 10:07 AM (#96444 - in reply to #96382)

it's like me and areas in PA and NJ. whenever i visit my parents we go to the different parks, and i think we've just about exhausted them.

i haven't been west in years, but as a kid we would go to a lot of national parks there too. so, the grand canyon was 'so-so.' LOL i remember liking it as a kid, but we would go nearly every time we went that direction. so i know what you mean.

we ate at a restaurant in ashville called Zazu or something? it was mediterranean food. it was good.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)