YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fear
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Ashtanga YogaMessage format

Ashtangui
Posted 2007-06-19 12:47 PM (#89731)
Subject: Fear

Dear Friends,

There is a thing that happened to me and that gave me fear. I practise Asthanga Vinyasa Yoga for 2 years, and one day, standing in the final posture (final relaxation) my mind started to divague, and I had like it was a dream. In this, there was a fat woman with her eyes watching donwards, and in my mind I thinked "watch to me".

After that, this woman watched to me fixedly, and maintained her eyes fixed to mines. Y refused to turn aside my eyes, and there was like a fight. My sensation were like if I were watching "the death". This eyes approaches to mine (all in my mind) and when they where very near to mines, I "awake" with a strange sensation.

Since this day, I had fear to the inner reactions of my mind to the practise of yoga. After that, I had a situation in that I "wake me" with simmilar sensations, not pleasants. After that, I've returned to smoke, and another questions that I know that are no good to me.

What does it mean?
Is it normal?

Namasté.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-06-19 2:16 PM (#89738 - in reply to #89731)
Subject: RE: Fear

Where are you?

Ashtangui - 2007-06-19 12:47 PM

Dear Friends,

There is a thing that happened to me and that gave me fear. I practise Asthanga Vinyasa Yoga for 2 years, and one day, standing in the final posture (final relaxation) my mind started to divague, and I had like it was a dream. In this, there was a fat woman with her eyes watching donwards, and in my mind I thinked "watch to me".

After that, this woman watched to me fixedly, and maintained her eyes fixed to mines. Y refused to turn aside my eyes, and there was like a fight. My sensation were like if I were watching "the death". This eyes approaches to mine (all in my mind) and when they where very near to mines, I "awake" with a strange sensation.

Since this day, I had fear to the inner reactions of my mind to the practise of yoga. After that, I had a situation in that I "wake me" with simmilar sensations, not pleasants. After that, I've returned to smoke, and another questions that I know that are no good to me.

What does it mean?
Is it normal?

Namasté.
Ashtangui
Posted 2007-06-19 2:21 PM (#89740 - in reply to #89738)

kulkarnn - 2007-06-19 2:16 PM

Where are you?

Where am I, when?
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-06-19 4:05 PM (#89746 - in reply to #89740)

I mean your location.

Ashtangui - 2007-06-19 2:21 PM

kulkarnn - 2007-06-19 2:16 PM

Where are you?

Where am I, when?
Ashtangui
Posted 2007-06-19 5:33 PM (#89751 - in reply to #89731)

Spain. Why?
davidv2.2
Posted 2007-06-19 8:28 PM (#89760 - in reply to #89731)

Dear Ashtangui,

I'm very new, so I hope you don't mind me sharing my view. I read your post and thought about it throughout the day.

During Shavasana, I often have emotionally charged feelings and images too. Unlike your experience, mine have been very beautiful and sometimes bring tears. Honestly, I think I pick up on a mood or vibration that we have in the studio, or perhaps in the teacher (she brings a lot of genuine love to class).

Anyway, I just wanted to share that. I don't consider it unusual to experience those intense emotions or even images when meditating in a room with others. It's just my opinion though. I'm not saying I think you necessarily are picking up on negativity. Everything in this realm is new to me, and it's just something I'd consider if it were me.

kulkarnn
Posted 2007-06-19 9:27 PM (#89765 - in reply to #89751)

Because, you need to find a personal help. And, that depends on location.

Ashtangui - 2007-06-19 5:33 PM

Spain. Why?
Bob
Posted 2007-06-20 2:10 AM (#89776 - in reply to #89765)

Hi,

I had several very unpleasant situations many years ago also after 2-3 years of Yoga practice. It was a result of my stupid curiosity. I tried to meet high spiritual creatures; however, because my mind was not refined, I could contact only low astral creatures that frequently expressed aggression. For example they tried to shock me by energetic impulse from eyes or hit me “physically” by a stick or a crook. Sometimes, I felt after-effect on the body when I returned back from such travel. Occultists consider these events as attacks from low level astral. They may be sometimes dangerous.
How can you resolve this problem:
1. Give up wanting to see or hear something from astral. Do not wait for contact!
2. Give up curiosity and wanting to travel at astral levels until you can perfectly control own mind.
3. If you a risk guy and like “adventures” very much, try to travel only at high levels. During travel, keep in the mind high spiritual thoughts and ideas. Remember, good pull good and bad pull bad!
4. Ask help from high creatures (spiritual teachers) just before travel. Contact them.
5. Use white light to dissolve low astral creatures.
6. Use white painting to paint over them.
7. Mentally create an energetic cover of safety.

However, the best recommendation is # 1.

Hope it will be useful.

Edited by Bob 2007-06-20 2:28 AM
Ashtangui
Posted 2007-06-20 6:21 AM (#89780 - in reply to #89731)

I think that this eyes are mine. They come from the image to me, and in my mind I thined "I must tu maintain my eyes on this". Finally, they were very near to mines, and I awake with my heart in a very high rate. I think it's only my own fears, my onw "shadow" that sees to me... it was very intense, and interesting too. I'm not mental diseased, nor similar.

Best reggards.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)