YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dietary Fibre and Detox
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Diet and NutritionMessage format

OllieP
Posted 2007-05-21 11:35 AM (#86907)
Subject: Dietary Fibre and Detox

Hello,

This isn't a Yoga post, but I've seen discussions of similar things, so hopefully it's relevant. Apologies if not.

I've just started a detox today and I'm a bit confused about Fibre. I'm using bentonite clay, which according to many things I've read should be taken with Psyllium. I bought Psyllium, but I bought capsules rather than the husks or powder that has been recommended for use with the bentonite clay. I do have F.O.S. fibre powder though. My questions are as follows:

1) Is taking the Psyllium capsules (a few hundred mg) an appropriate replacement for the Psyllium powder (a few grams) for use with bentonite clay?
2) Should I use the F.O.S. fibre powder with the bentonite clay instead of the Psyllium?
3) Are the Psyllium capsules going to give me enough dietary fibre for my detox generally or should I be making sure that I have the F.O.S. fibre every day too?
4) Is there actually a different between Psyllium husks, powder, capsules and F.O.S. powder, or are they all just different ways of getting dietary fibre?

Sorry for the long post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ollie.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)