YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New to Meditatiom
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

kenfil
Posted 2007-05-06 10:24 PM (#85408)
Subject: New to Meditatiom

Hi I am new to meditation and the power of the universe, my interest in meditation has developed out of seeing the movie "The Secret" and the concepts of "Law of Attraction" that was portrayed in this movie.
I have searched the internet for further information and did find an interesting report with Bob Proctor in relation to the Law of Attraction, although it was a good report it was more focused on generating wealth through the Law of Attraction. I would love some feed back on this. You can download the report as it was for FREE at http://www.physicsofgettingwealthy.com/rights
This site also refers to some audio CD's that are suppose to stimulate your brain waves in particular the beta waves. I am more interested in this latter point and would like some feedback if you believe this system of stimulation and meditating works before i invest any money.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Phyll
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Bob
Posted 2007-05-06 10:36 PM (#85409 - in reply to #85408)
Subject: RE: New to Meditatiom

I would like to recommend you classical schools of meditation. Choice is related to your capability.

Edited by Bob 2007-05-06 10:38 PM
TigerTurban
Posted 2007-05-07 11:14 AM (#85460 - in reply to #85408)
Subject: RE: New to Meditatiom

Meditation is an individual's journey to his/her true self. All techniques are just simple ways to help you understand your true nature - self. Stress-reduction, relaxation and better health are just few positive outcome of it. You can get them free of cost if you just try a little bit and explore your inner self.

Don't depend on any organization, cult or religion for your inner journey. In spiritual path, all of us should follow the last advice of Gautama Buddha - "App Dipo Bhav" which means "Be a light unto yourself."

What you read above is the opinion of an ordinary student of meditation. He may be absolutely wrong.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)