YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Low Progesterone levels..
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Women's HealthMessage format

joscmt
Posted 2007-04-10 5:31 PM (#82946)
Subject: Low Progesterone levels..

So, I just recently found out that I may not be producing enough progesterone to sustain pregnancy and that I spontaneously abort fertilized eggs.A saliva test I took a couple of months ago showed this. I have called my ob/gyn to confirm and I am waiting to find out if I need further tests.. but have any of you experienced this? May be the reason I miscarried in the first place and the reason I haven't gotten pregnant since... But, as I said, I'm waiting for confirmation. At least, from what I understand, this is a pretty fixable problem in the fertility spectrum..
Just curious to hear other people's experiences with this..
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-04-10 5:37 PM (#82949 - in reply to #82946)
Subject: RE: Low Progesterone levels..

joscmt - 2007-04-10 5:31 PM

So, I just recently found out that I may not be producing enough progesterone to sustain pregnancy and that I spontaneously abort fertilized eggs.A saliva test I took a couple of months ago showed this. I have called my ob/gyn to confirm and I am waiting to find out if I need further tests.. but have any of you experienced this? May be the reason I miscarried in the first place and the reason I haven't gotten pregnant since... But, as I said, I'm waiting for confirmation. At least, from what I understand, this is a pretty fixable problem in the fertility spectrum..
Just curious to hear other people's experiences with this..

Please go to the Organic Food Store which is in the main street of Old Town Alexandria. There is one Indian Restaurant also there. That organic store has free audio cassettes on this topic by a world famous Scientist. That explais what needs to be done.
joscmt
Posted 2007-04-10 10:04 PM (#82968 - in reply to #82946)

Hey Neel, Are you talking about the Cash Grocer? The little market up on the other end- away from the water??
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-04-10 11:15 PM (#82973 - in reply to #82946)

The only thing I remember is:

Go to 495 take exit for Rte 1 and instead of going south, go North. Now, if you continue enough, you shall get into Old Town Alexandria's conjusted but beautiful city. Before you get into that city, on the right, you see a small Organic Store. That is it.

Posted 2007-04-10 11:23 PM (#82975 - in reply to #82946)

yes! i have experienced this. i know a lot about it and i got my progesterone levels balanced completely naturally. it took me about 6 months, but i've now had 6 consecutive cycles with "picture perfect" hormonal cycles (according to my charts).

we can talk more, definately, but you must read (and practice) Garden of Fertility by katie singer (start charting! it will make ALL the difference) and then from there, you'll want to order Susun Weed's Wise Woman Herbal for the Child Bearing Year. Combined, these two books have made HEAPS of difference in my fertility cycles.

we can pm about it all more, if you'd like. also, i'm developing a preconception yoga built around these practices and supportive yoga poses and pranayamas as well--it should be a weekend/long weekend course. the studio that just opened near me will offer it--so perhaps it's a good idea. it's for moms and dads to be (so far), though it my go all girls. ok?

yes, we will talk.
joscmt
Posted 2007-04-11 10:54 PM (#83076 - in reply to #82946)

Hey Neel- I live within walking distance from that store.. I'll check it out.

ZB- I have Susan Weed's book- while I like it, there isn't a lot of info for the pre-pregnancy time. I'll check into that other book. I have been charting since Nov. I'll PM you more info..

Posted 2007-04-12 6:39 PM (#83181 - in reply to #82946)

actually, there's a lot of information about pre-pregnancy time. many of the teas good for pregnancy are good for preconception. but, you have to read it carefully. also, understanding what is going on in the cycle (via charting) can tell us why/how the progesterone levels are low and then which herbals will help facilitate the healing of that process.

i've been using one of the infusions for over a year now, with great success.
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-04-13 12:39 AM (#83217 - in reply to #83076)

joscmt - 2007-04-11 10:54 PM

Hey Neel- I live within walking distance from that store.. I'll check it out.

ZB- I have Susan Weed's book- while I like it, there isn't a lot of info for the pre-pregnancy time. I'll check into that other book. I have been charting since Nov. I'll PM you more info..

Then you are NOT low on Progesteron. Keep happy face.

kulkarnn
Posted 2007-04-13 12:39 AM (#83218 - in reply to #82946)

BTW: I got more beads for you.
joscmt
Posted 2007-04-14 10:51 PM (#83420 - in reply to #82946)

Neel- I should bring more for you to sell! Would you accept those that do not have Ganesha on them?
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-04-14 11:24 PM (#83424 - in reply to #83420)

joscmt - 2007-04-14 10:51 PM

Neel- I should bring more for you to sell! Would you accept those that do not have Ganesha on them?

I can keep them in my boutique as I see that they are done in a very divine way. They do not have to be Ganesha only. But, they must be devotional looking. I do not sell them. I just keep them and they may or may not get sold. So, bring the ones which are not expensive. And, they are kept in the boutique without any promise, contract, insurance, etc.

Peace
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)