YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Colonix Question
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> General WellnessMessage format

LocalH
Posted 2007-03-30 5:46 PM (#81804)
Subject: Colonix Question

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I was just wondering if anyone else has tried Colonix, and what was your experience like.

I just quit my cleanse because it gave me these horrible headaches. For three weeks I was taking it. I followed the directions perfectly, but i still was plaqued with headaches. I was surfing the net and found this colon cleansing blog, and he's experiening the same things I did.

Is this common for Colonix and/or Colon cleansing in general? or were we just unlucky?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-03-30 10:43 PM (#81817 - in reply to #81804)
Subject: RE: Colonix Question

Nothing special should be done to colon to clean it. Colon is the organ which cleans and it knows how to clean itself.
dmbones
Posted 2007-04-06 7:33 PM (#82582 - in reply to #81804)

Greetings friend,

Welcome! Headaches may be expected if astrigent agents are introduced into the colon, pulling the products of eliminative functioning out, dehydrating you in the process. If you failed to drink at least 3-4 quarts of water per day, a headache would be likely. When humans breath through the nostrils, we pick up a bolus of nitric oxide (NO) from the paranasal sinuses (one in each nostril). NO is a powerful pollutant and acts as a sterilizer killing viruses and bacteria on contact. As we faithfully inhale through the nose, the NO is pulled into the bronchial and alveolar tissue in the lungs, sterilizing each on contact. Further, NO is a smooth muscle relaxer, so the amount of oxygen allowed through the lungs into the blood stream increases in the presence of NO. As the NO travels in the bloodstream, it relaxes the smooth muscles around blood vessels and all of the cells in the body receive a rising level of 02 in them, leading to improved restorative functioning. The epithelium, or inner layer of tissue, in the colon also emits NO for the same sterilizing and smooth muscle relaxaion reasons. Remembering to breath through your nose can help keep your colon functioning well.

Practicing yoga will mobilize your intestinal tract, keeping it healthier by mechanical action. Intelligence in what one puts into the body and how well one hydrates it all lead to good colon health. Learning to rely on your body's remarkable ability to heal itself will put you in charge of the quality of life. Best of luck.

Michael
fechter03
Posted 2007-04-07 10:16 PM (#82669 - in reply to #81804)

Extreme Veteran

i've thought about this as well and went as far as buying the product but since the product reviews were so mixed (50% yay, 50% nay almost exactly), i decided not to try the product at all. also i agree with neel. what i did and still do, is add tons of fibre to the diet when they say 30g for adults, they're not kidding. this helps a lot with regularity. not sure if i'll try any intestinal cleansing at all.
Sully
Posted 2007-04-09 2:57 PM (#82850 - in reply to #81804)

I wonder if there was Spirulina in the mix? Whenever I include a green drink as a supplement, I make sure to exclude Spirulina. Chorella, alfalfa, wheat grass are fine. But, Spirulina always gives me a bad headache.
goldstar
Posted 2007-06-11 10:53 AM (#89184 - in reply to #81804)

I have been using "colonix" for 8 years and it works amazingly well for me. It literally put me on the path to a better and healthier life. I eat right and practice yoga daily yet this cleanse helps jump start the year and cleanses any build up accumulated internally. I love this product and all my family and friends have used it with amazing results. I have used other cleansing formulas with minimal success. I went through some headaches while on the program but found that through meditation I could minimize the intensity. The headaches only lasted a day or two and I found that a day later I had eliminated parasites. It could be coincidence but I believe my body was reacting to the releasing of the toxic parasites. I love this product.
Joanne
Posted 2007-06-16 8:29 AM (#89548 - in reply to #81804)

When I first used the colonix I also got a headache for a couple of days. This is a normal part of cleansing your body of toxins. I also get headaches when I go on juice fasts or raw food fasts. I try to stay very positive and focused to overcome these uncomfortable cleansing symptoms. I actually welcome them, as I know that they are a sign that I am "giving birth" to a new, healtier body. Giving birth is often painful but it's still a wonderful experience.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)