YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Second Chakra Sensation
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

Newbie1978
Posted 2007-03-22 11:08 PM (#80905)
Subject: Second Chakra Sensation

Hi,

I've been practicing for 2 months KY with a yoga teacher. I have come back from overseas and have practiced daily for 1 hour over the past month by myself at home.

Since I've started and especially over the last few weeks I've been noticing a tingling sensation below my navel and around the sex chakra. This lasts for minutes or hours throughout the day. I feel aroused and have a strong urge.

I also happen to wake up in the early hours of the morning (4:00 to 6:00am) with this feeling but not everyday. I notice when I breathe through my nose, I can feel the air flowing all around my navel area and it spreads out causing this sensation.

I'm a bit confused and would like to know from anyone if this is normal or this is just in my head ?

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-03-23 9:44 AM (#80923 - in reply to #80905)
Subject: RE: Second Chakra Sensation

Questions:
1. What does your Teacher say about this? If he/she can not explain, you must leave that teacher. If he can, then you must follow the teacher.

2. What is your age and background?

3. Where are you?

Newbie1978
Posted 2007-03-23 10:10 PM (#81021 - in reply to #80923)

Hi,

I was practicing KY for two months with a yogi teacher in South America.

I'm 32 and have returned to Australia.

I have not yet joined any KY class here yet but I have been practicing the kriyas I learnt for one hour almost daily over the past month. I'm thinking of joining a KY class again but because I'm temporarily unemployed, I cannot afford the classes yet.
kulkarnn
Posted 2007-03-23 10:24 PM (#81024 - in reply to #81021)

Newbie1978 - 2007-03-23 10:10 PM

Hi,

I was practicing KY for two months with a yogi teacher in South America.

I'm 32 and have returned to Australia.

I have not yet joined any KY class here yet but I have been practicing the kriyas I learnt for one hour almost daily over the past month. I'm thinking of joining a KY class again but because I'm temporarily unemployed, I cannot afford the classes yet.

You have 3 choices in my opinion:

a) Try to track the teacher who taught you in SA, and ask by phone, email, etc.

b) Give up the KY practice you are doing until you can find an extremely qualified teacher.

c) Resolve job situation first and then worry about all this.

Best Luck.
tweeva
Posted 2007-03-26 10:52 AM (#81221 - in reply to #81024)

Veteran

Very sound advice, kulkarnn.
Tw
gogirl58
Posted 2007-03-26 6:01 PM (#81301 - in reply to #80905)

Extreme Veteran

I am new to KY so excuse my ignorance. It sounds like your stimulated your Kundalini energy,
or maybe on a more mundane level, your hormones. is it unpleasant? are you worried that you have hurt hourself?,
I assumed that these occurrences just happened when you stimulate energy systems.

Maybe you have no partner, or maybe you are trying to be celibate?

Newbie1978
Posted 2007-03-27 1:33 AM (#81341 - in reply to #80905)

I have sent this inquiry by email to my yoga teacher in South America and have not received any reply.

Anyway, I do not have a partner and I'm not going celibate. This is not hurtful, it is just that I'm not sure whether my energy system or chakras has been stimulated or as you suggest it could be just the stimulation of hormones.

I'll be looking at joining KY classes soon here in Sydney, can anyone recommend any qualified teacher here?
gogirl58
Posted 2007-03-27 2:41 AM (#81343 - in reply to #81341)

Extreme Veteran

Thank you for your reply. i am guessing that your idea is balance ( of course this is a yoga forum)
so thinking the energy is stuck in your 2nd chakra is not good. I think I understand now. Besides sexual energy is only fun for a while, then you(I) start feeling like your (I'm) 13.

kulkarnn
Posted 2007-03-27 7:57 AM (#81363 - in reply to #81341)

Newbie1978 - 2007-03-27 1:33 AM

I have sent this inquiry by email to my yoga teacher in South America and have not received any reply.

Anyway, I do not have a partner and I'm not going celibate. This is not hurtful, it is just that I'm not sure whether my energy system or chakras has been stimulated or as you suggest it could be just the stimulation of hormones.

I'll be looking at joining KY classes soon here in Sydney, can anyone recommend any qualified teacher here?

My recommendations are:

a) NOT to take any KY class. At least in Australia.

b) Take care of your job situation first.

c) Start doing simple Yoga exercises, meditation at home. Once payments are possible write to me!!!!http://www.yoga.com/forums/images/emoticons/lol.gif
anuj
Posted 2007-04-18 7:52 AM (#83626 - in reply to #80905)

Hi, Newbie,

It sounds good as u described.
if all sensation u r feeling really , its a great sympton towards awakening ur kundlini shakti. But u need to be very careful. First u should get training under a good teacher. and try to learn yoga from begining. once u come to know clearly about u then u should practice high er techniques and some spesial techniques to awaken ur kundilini under the supoervision of a good teacher. And i hope u will get success. and be careful.
for more querry u can mail me at kumaryogi007@yahoo.co.in

Anuj yoga teacher India
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)