YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My new philosophy saying
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Philosophy and ReligionMessage format

sideshow
Posted 2007-01-09 5:15 PM (#73440)
Subject: My new philosophy saying

you can have a thought, you can have a cow; but only one you can take home and milk!

have a wonderful day!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cyndi
Posted 2007-01-09 10:31 PM (#73483 - in reply to #73440)
Subject: RE: My new philosophy saying

Expert Yogi

Okay, I'll bite. What brought this on SS?? and where the hell have you been??!!?? I've really missed you around here. Whatcha been up to these days??
sideshow
Posted 2007-01-10 11:24 AM (#73575 - in reply to #73440)

Awww, ive been missed!

Ive been around i suppose, sorta trolling, i had to go away from the site for a while, no offense to anyone here, but I just felt it was time. I suppose it happens, plus I really havent been completely dedicated in the way of yoga, however i have been to a couple of classes here and there. but as a couple of people have told me, the great thing about yoga is you can always come back to it.

or something like that. anyway, yesh, thats it for now i think...Im gonna try to be on here a little bit more, seems like after trolling around here yesterday, i was a bit more eager to do a bit of yoga today before work....which i try to do at least some upward / downward dogs in the morning anyway.

okay now that this topic has trainwrecked....how ya all been?
Cyndi
Posted 2007-01-10 11:32 AM (#73577 - in reply to #73575)

Expert Yogi

Trainwrecked??? What you mean by Trainwrecked???

Okay, what gives with those eggs hatching?? Don't you think its time to do another one, I see those were dated back in 2005??? Geez SS, get with the program. If you're gonna come and hang out with us again, we need to get you up to date,

BTW SS, I admire your attitude about Yoga. We do have our karma duties to fulfill. I thinks it's very wise when a person can recognize that aspect of their life, perform it to the best of their ability and then later do what's necessary to take care of oneself. Isn't yoga and all of it, just grand?? Yoga is a process and yep, you can pick it back up anytime. Yoga is so forgiving,
sideshow
Posted 2007-01-10 12:53 PM (#73583 - in reply to #73440)

Okay, what gives with those eggs hatching?? Don't you think its time to do another one, I see those were dated back in 2005???

well, then my lil dragon friend is almost a year old huh? I only did the one to try it, even though i can gather you are giving me a hard time...im not gonna do any more, if anything he will get removed, ive seen many people who have like 7 of them and quite frankly it seems annoying after maybe one or 2 of them. I may get rid of the sloganizer thing though - when i get around to it..

yuppers...

oh and trainwrecked is a term that i believe was gleaned from music dj's - as in if they were trying to mix 2 records together and do a horrible job of matching the beats the sound output is horrible, ala you would say that the dj "Trainwrecked" his mix.
GreenJello
Posted 2007-01-10 1:17 PM (#73590 - in reply to #73440)

Hi SS, long time no see. I figured you was doing a bit of trolling, but in a good way.
mishoga
Posted 2007-01-10 2:09 PM (#73598 - in reply to #73440)

Expert Yogi

Hi SS
Your absense was long. Whatcha up to?
tourist
Posted 2007-01-10 7:07 PM (#73626 - in reply to #73598)

Expert Yogi

I am strangely attracted to the sloganizer....
sideshow
Posted 2007-01-11 12:17 PM (#73711 - in reply to #73440)

Im working, doing tech support for Gateway. This after my summer long vacation, which was actually quite nice, as i got to spend the summer with my kids.

really other than that, pretty much same ole, same ole. Ive been working on some music production stuff, learning how to play the ancient chinese/japanese game called "Go".

Im hoping to go to morning yoga on monday, even though i like the wedensday evening class, the problem is im working tuesday thru saturday from 10am to 7pm and evening yoga starts at 6:30 and goes till 8. whereas the morning yoga only runs from 9 to 10 *sniff* oh well, ill take what i can.

ermm, oh yeah, im still addicted to coffee, in fact i just picked up some organic nicaraguan which im currently sipping down ( thank you aladdin stanley thermos! ) . and I really have focused on less fast food, actually very very little fast food. However I stll take in frozen, microwavable things like red barron pizza boats and / or frozen burritos but i usually have some sort of fruit along with it. plus there was a great deal on some organic raisin bran and mini wheats so i picked those up.

and im a big tea drinker in the afternoon. I got some organic green tea with yerba mate in it which is quite...TASTY!

So i guess im at least trying, which is something....and im sure it will evolve and grow. But i guess in a nutshell thats about it....

....or is it?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)