YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

First Post...Hello
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

FrippEno
Posted 2006-10-13 8:10 PM (#67114)
Subject: First Post...Hello

Hello everyone, my name is Joseph. I came here because I found out after a year of therapy that when I was in 4th grade I had a kundalini awakening due to a near death encounter. Ever since the experience, which I blocked up until this summer, I've suffered from depression, extreme panic attacks and energy blockages in my throat, which since 6th grade have resulted in the unpleasent side effect of me gagging whenever I'm nervous or in a heightened state of awareness. After seeing some people I realized that I'm able to freely move the Kundalini through my body. Multiple people have told me that Kundalini Yoga is my path and way out of the horrible quagmire I seem to be in. Before this summer I had never heard the word Kunalini, now it is my day and night. As for what I experience, well mostly it's bad side effects like cognitive disorders, confusion, depression and yes at times the gagging, however I've been told that I can use the Kundalini to heal that so I've been working at it. All of this is so new and exciting to me because it clears up so much about myself that I knew was important, but didn't know how to put in words. One day in therapy I started to spontaneous do the breath of fire, leading to a more strong and intense breath. That was in June I think, and was also the day my therapist told me what I was doing. So basically I've been experiencing Kundalini Syndrome since 4th grade, but have only found out now. I used to belong to Bob Boyd's Kundalini support forum, but was unjustly banned when I offered non-partisan information on Sai Satya Baba, so I haven't really had a community to discuss my ongoing progress and questions with.
The other day I had an appointment with a clairvoyent energy worker, though she has no label for what she does and I agree with her, and we decided that I needed to try to overcome my fear of death by doing the full breath of fire until something transpersonal occured. I entered a trancelike state of intense non-stop full body breathing for 15 minutes and NOTHING happened. She said I filled the entire room with light. I guess I have a strong ego, but that's a bad thing and I really have no idea how to deal with it.

My questions are:
will Kundalini yoga help me on my journey seeing that I have full control of ir?
Have you EVER heard of someone having a Kundalini awakening at such a young age, and if so how did the energy unknowingly effect them and/or did it make the process harder to do once theu found out about it?

So thank you all for taking your time to answering or commenting on my questions. Good luck in everyone's quest in love and light.
Sincerely,
Joseph, who feels like this
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)