YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Greetings to All
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

designer
Posted 2006-10-03 8:04 AM (#66057)
Subject: Greetings to All

Greetings to you all, I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is James (Jim) and I am excited about getting to know you all in hopes of learning from each other and making new friends.
A little history (Spiritual)... I have consciously been on the path to enlightenment for about 25 years. (I say consciously because we are all on the path, we just may not know it).
In my search for truth, I have been blessed with learning about many forms of religion and have grown from all of them. It has all led me to eastern religions and most recently Kundalini yoga. I am being led to this form of yoga, I believe to practice "feeling" and unite the mind with the heart more. My desire from it is to feel unconditional love and joy in my being just as God does. I also am very excited about the feeling of being grounded that this form of yoga brings. It feels right. There's so much to learn a nd do and it's all very exciting.
I could go on but I will stop there for now. Thank you for having me and God bless.
It's all good!!!!!!!
Sat Nam
Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)