YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ceragem Beds..
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> General WellnessMessage format

joscmt
Posted 2006-08-31 10:10 AM (#63293)
Subject: Ceragem Beds..

Has anyone tried these on the long term? There is a facility in my neighborhood that uses them.. I've been going for two weeks now and it feels great. I was told that the beds can sometime "re-awaken" old injuries and heal them... odd, but interesting. Sure enough, the exact location of the very first time I hurt my back has started to bother me again (this injury happened 10 years ago and had long since gone away)...so I'll let you know if continued use of the bed helps this thing move up and out of my body...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
GreenJello
Posted 2006-08-31 1:32 PM (#63307 - in reply to #63293)
Subject: RE: Ceragem Beds..

I found this to be pretty interesting. I usually avoid doing business with people who have been prosecuted by the DA:

https://oag.state.tx.us/oagNews/release.php?id=1156
joscmt
Posted 2006-08-31 3:06 PM (#63310 - in reply to #63293)
Subject: RE: Ceragem Beds..

Thanks for the link! Very interesting.. the people that run the place in my 'hood used to do the seminar-style introductions, but eventually changed it all around. They promote a healthy lifestyle- they also offer far infared sauna, light therapy, those ionic footbaths I mentioned before, and will be offering yoga soon. I will say that I have never heard them claim cures to diseases like cancer. I have heard them say that it will ease discomfort associated with arthiritis and muscular things..
It also used to be free to go in there and use the beds (so you kind of expected something to be up) but since they have changed over, you can pay a monthly fee to use the beds...
I will say this, I don't know about all the healing talk, but it makes for a pretty good massage...at least as good as you can get without a real human doing the work nothing beats that! Unfortunately, my budget can't usually include that...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)