YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beginner
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Iyengar YogaMessage format

zzzuluwarrior
Posted 2006-07-11 1:24 PM (#58301)
Subject: Beginner

TSSundaram, Ystan and all,
because I bookmarked this page, I have missed your previous posts #56071. My apologies

Ystan wrote "when T.S. Sundaram said he is a beginner, I was left with absolutely no choice but to be a baby! I really don’t measure up to your compliments. But with so much encouragement I will surely improve, albeit slowly. Thank You!"

I think the labelling the levels "beginning, intermediate, advanced" is helpful in choosing the right level of class. Besides that, I don't know what other value it has. For me, the main point is that we are all students, and we are all here to learn. In that sense, whether one is a baby yogi or an adept, we are all the same.

When TSSundaram said he's a beginning, it got me thinking what is a beginner. If we practice with a beginner's mind, enthusiasm and curiousity, then when we arrive on our yoga mat everyday, we are a "beginner" all over.

TSsundaram, I am not sure if that's what you mean, but I love it that you are so modest and so passionate about yoga. You have influenced me to remain a beginner for the rest of my life. Thank you.

zzzulu
Top of the page Bottom of the page
bstqltmkr
Posted 2006-07-11 2:05 PM (#58309 - in reply to #58301)
Subject: RE: Beginner

Very nice Zzzulu, and I'm in total agreement. I hope to keep learning about life and yoga as long as I'm capable.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)