YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Welcome to yoga threapy
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

sunilpandey04
Posted 2006-06-21 9:51 PM (#56466)
Subject: Welcome to yoga threapy

OM Dear all, Namaskaar! Hello, I am Sunil, a 31 years old, professionally trained yoga teacher. I am looking for an instructor’s job. I have been practicing yoga for years. I have done a one year full time residential yoga teachers training program. a Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education (PGDYEd.), from Dindayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University,recognized by the Government of India This includes studies in hatha yoga ,with knowledge in modern anatomy & physiology , mental health, teaching methodology, yogic texts etc . I am currently based in India, where i was teaching at a therapy centre in Uttar Pradesh and then I started my own small studio to teach the provide personal training for a select few. Teaching yoga, meditation, stress managements, Therapeutical application of yoga for currying psycho-somatic ailments, I.Q.developements etc. I have 04 years experience in teaching yoga and its different applications. My objective is to present a good example and provide a deep experience through my teaching so that the student is driven to make yoga a way of life .I believe that as a teacher I can act as a catalyst for each of my students to become more aware of oneself and achieve a sound state of well being. I have also done MA in Sociology & Bachelor of Law (LLB) from same University. So if you have a vacancy or know of anyone looking for an instructor please do get in touch on sunilpandey04@rediffmail.com. Pertaining to above subject, I would like to forward my details for your kind perusal. Thanks & Best regards, S.K.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)