YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

hi
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Iyengar YogaMessage format

bstqltmkr
Posted 2006-06-12 8:44 AM (#55553)
Subject: hi

Hi everyone, I had no trouble registering, but I couldn't pick my own password. Oh well, I couldn't pick my own name when I entered this world either. I think I'm going to have to do some extra reading here though, all the entries in all the topics will take me a while. I feel sorry for the emoticon with the brickwall, I know some people like that. I hope some of the others find their way here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
tourist
Posted 2006-06-12 10:08 AM (#55563 - in reply to #55553)
Subject: RE: hi

Expert Yogi

Welcome. Am I correct in guessing you are joining us en masse from some other area of cyber space? Could one of you fill us in on your situation?

Sorry about trouble registering. I don't recall having problems but it was a long time ago. There are problems with the site from time to time, as seems to happen everywhere, and it often seems to be on weekends. I think our server is trying to get weekends off work

You can disable the emoticons right under the message box. Just a click will do it.

I hope you enjoy your time here. We are a very diverse group and come from many different yoga backgrounds so we try to be accepting of everyone, although disagreements and debates do pop up. I suggest hanging around and reading past posts so you get an idea of personalities and not jumping to conclusions based on one or two posts, since we are a bit like a weird extended family - emphasis on the "weird" sometimes
Orbilia
Posted 2006-06-12 10:19 AM (#55570 - in reply to #55563)

Weird? Wot us? *Picks the straw out of my hair*

Welcome

Fee
bstqltmkr
Posted 2006-06-13 8:17 AM (#55659 - in reply to #55553)

Hi, and thanks for the welcome. Wow, Orbilia, you have been posting for a while I see. I'm impressed. Do you have a favorite topic, or are you browsing? This site has so many options, and I think I'm going to be sitting here reading for a while, at least to get a bit caught up.
Orbilia
Posted 2006-06-13 10:05 AM (#55671 - in reply to #55659)

Hi,
I'm a relative newbie myself (spot the addictiveness of posting!). I tend to use the 'new threads' button a lot :-)

Fee
bstqltmkr
Posted 2006-06-13 3:39 PM (#55706 - in reply to #55553)

So, you're saying you racked up all those posts quickly, and I can see how that might happen. I said once a day, and I'm back here already. After doing some reading, I see some people have way more posts, this site must have been going for a while.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)