YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Garlic in Bee Honey
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Diet and NutritionMessage format

Thushara
Posted 2006-06-05 7:36 AM (#54851)
Subject: Garlic in Bee Honey

Recently I noticed that in my local supermarkets I see Garlic in Bee Honey Bottles. these may have been there from day 1 But I didnt notice them before.. What do you use this for?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cyndi
Posted 2006-06-05 9:20 AM (#54862 - in reply to #54851)
Subject: RE: Garlic in Bee Honey

Expert Yogi

I have never heard of putting garlic in bee honey and cannot see what the benefits of that would bee, heeehee

I would NEVER contaminate my bees' honey much less my harvest with garlic, the 2 just don't jive together. Even if they had some wild idea that it would keep the honey fresher or as a preservative, that is not correct. Pure Honey does not need anything added to it to keep it fresh. It cannot go bad if sealed in a jar properly. Honey will last for years and years. It can however go bad if it is not *pure* honey and has been contaminated with sugar additives and antibiotics - which have been documented in honey shipped from China to the USA. I saw some honey in an Indian store that was pure crystalized sugar. The company that exported it cheated the buyers and is not a good practice. They do it for $$$. It's interesting, but here in America we have pretty much banned Asian honey because of the additives and chemicals they put in their honey. Half the time it is not even real honey, it's pure sugar. Although, the exception to this is in Satyam's country of Nepal. We have some friends that are beekeepers in the Pokhara region, they use the really old fashioned methods which IMO, is very pure and organic. I'm sure there are some places in India that still practice *pure* beekeeping as well.

In my apiary, there are some essential oils that can be added to feed the bees when they are needing help in the fall, winter and early spring months. Some people add Spearmint, Neem and Peppermint EO's to help keep the mite population and dysentary at a low. These things are perfectly okay for the bees, but it is not done during a major honey flow when you are about to harvest your honey. As for using garlic in this manner, to my knowledge, I've never heard of using it in this way. Neem tree pollen and nectar is excellent for bees, I believe it keeps the colony strong and would have more benefits than garlic. Not to mention the bees really like it and Neem trees are very common to Asia. Although, I've got 4 trees ordered that I'm going to attempt to grow here in the mountains..we shall see, they really like the warmer climates I'm afraid...like in Florida. Garlic on the other hand is not as pure and forcing it to the bees by adding it to the hive could be a potential nuisance to the bees.

So, there you go.
Orbilia
Posted 2006-06-05 9:43 AM (#54868 - in reply to #54862)

Ref the keeping qualities. Some amphora of bee honey sealed with wax were found at the same time as the Dead Sea Scrolls and the honey was still edible!

Fee
Thushara
Posted 2006-06-05 10:00 AM (#54875 - in reply to #54868)

ok ok I foundit... Its an Ancient Ayurveda recipe it seems..Some friends told me thats good to loose weight.. and to improve your beauty ... HAHAAA ... I would eat the whole bottle

But this is what I saw in a web site..

"unique product that has been used by centuries for healthy living. Garlic in Bee Honey has been used in many parts o the ancient world for good health, long life, strenghts and energy."

Edited by Thushara 2006-06-05 10:00 AM
Cyndi
Posted 2006-06-05 10:14 AM (#54883 - in reply to #54875)

Expert Yogi

They can have it. Besides, I eat enough garlic and honey...just not together,
Thushara
Posted 2006-06-05 10:23 AM (#54890 - in reply to #54883)

Seems it hasnt worked for you..So eat it together and see.....
Cyndi
Posted 2006-06-05 10:33 AM (#54893 - in reply to #54890)

Expert Yogi

Actually garlic and honey has worked for me...just not together. I don't like that combination. I can't see the benefits of eating it together, although, It sounds like it wouid make an interesting achar. Personally, I like the sour garlic pickle achar. There is one that we get here from Pakistan that tastes really good with roti and saag.

Posted 2006-06-05 11:17 AM (#54904 - in reply to #54851)

it would make a killer topical antiseptic though. i use honey when rock climbing. people think i' crazy but when you get little skin scrapes (blisters where the skin falls off), it's a good idea to use an antibiotic or antiseptic--which honey is naturally (and why it doesn't go bad). garlic is also antiseptic--and boiled garlic water makes a great wound rinse.

so these two powers together would probably be quite good.

as a matter of taste, though, probably strange or intense. but, might also be quite tastey. who knows?
Cyndi
Posted 2006-06-05 1:44 PM (#54919 - in reply to #54904)

Expert Yogi

What is really good is to put a couple of drops of Rose Essential Oil into a jar of honey. Eat one or two teaspoons per day. It has so many benefits...especially to the liver and for women. Rose is Absolute,
kulkarnn
Posted 2006-06-05 10:49 PM (#54941 - in reply to #54851)

Thushara - 2006-06-05 7:36 AM

Recently I noticed that in my local supermarkets I see Garlic in Bee Honey Bottles. these may have been there from day 1 But I didnt notice them before.. What do you use this for?

===> Dear Thushara: Garlic contains a poison called allicin and it acts to suppress the symptoms of cough. It also irritates the alimentary canal and accelerates passage of any gas formed there. Again, in this process, it needs more blood supply giving an intial feeling of exileration similar to coffee.

===> Same thing happens with the bee stings in the honey. Honey sugar itself is very valuable.

===> Honey sugar makes the sting of the hone and harshness of honey palatable means palatable to the mouth portion of alimentary canal which permits only palatable things. Later, the above substances need to be removed causing removal of certains symptoms and causing of certain other symptoms, thus reducing health if taken in sufficient quantity.

===> And, I know that I am NO fun. But, I like Honey made by Cyndiben. Of course, in small quantities.
bipinjoshi
Posted 2006-06-05 11:02 PM (#54942 - in reply to #54851)

Thushara - 2006-06-05 6:36 AM

I am not sure about the effect of mixing them together but both of them have very good medicinal value. Garlic is very good for gas troubles e.g. Ayurveda has famous Lashunadi Bati for Gastric disorders where in Garlic plays important part. Garlic has properties to remove blockages from veins so used for heart related troubles also. Garlic drops are also used to drain out Sinuses (it gives irritating sensation but it works).

Honey is also good for health. It gives instant energy. A glass full of warm water + lemon juice + honey helps keeping constipation away. Honey is also good for eyes (Chakshusha as per Ayurveda) and also for wounds. Honey mixed with warm water is good for frequent speakers.

*Fifi*
Posted 2006-06-06 1:25 AM (#54949 - in reply to #54851)

I thought this was going to be a thread complete with pictures of Cyndi's dog, Garlic, who got into the Bee Honey.

Seems like garlic is added in everything and I wish they would stop doing that.
GreenJello
Posted 2006-06-06 2:23 AM (#54960 - in reply to #54851)

I love galic, and I love honey, and I love dogs! I want to see a recipe for garlic and honey covered dog please!

Failing that maybe some nice pictures of Cyndi's dog?
bipinjoshi
Posted 2006-06-06 5:28 AM (#54962 - in reply to #54960)

After reading some of these posts I offered garlic to my dog but she didn't seem to like it at all. After licking it once she ran away
kulkarnn
Posted 2006-06-06 8:58 AM (#54978 - in reply to #54942)

bipinjoshi - 2006-06-05 11:02 PM

Thushara - 2006-06-05 6:36 AM

I am not sure about the effect of mixing them together but both of them have very good medicinal value. Garlic is very good for gas troubles e.g. Ayurveda has famous Lashunadi Bati for Gastric disorders where in Garlic plays important part. Garlic has properties to remove blockages from veins so used for heart related troubles also. Garlic drops are also used to drain out Sinuses (it gives irritating sensation but it works).

Honey is also good for health. It gives instant energy. A glass full of warm water + lemon juice + honey helps keeping constipation away. Honey is also good for eyes (Chakshusha as per Ayurveda) and also for wounds. Honey mixed with warm water is good for frequent speakers.

===> Actually, and correctly, Garlick was forbidden in the original Ayurweda and had nothing to do with Garlick. Actually, Garlick is Tamasika+Rajasika diet increasing Pitta in the Ayurweda system. It also creates imbalance in the meditation, etc. However, due the popularity of Ayurweda and its role in economics many new products have been created with Sanskrit Names around them. Such as: lasunadi bati: lasuna = garlick, adi - other ingradients, bati - tablet.

===> Please do not give garlick to dogs. It is extremely harmful to them and they can suffer. A real dog shall never eat garlick. But, a human being can eat garlick if addicted to its taste, but in a small amount.
tourist
Posted 2006-06-06 10:19 AM (#54985 - in reply to #54978)

Expert Yogi

For this whole thread I have been wondering what other kind of honey there is besides bee honey? Do some other critters make honey? It is a bit like you crazy Americans who insist on talking about tuna fish - is there a kind of tuna that isn't fish?

And honey and garlic together with a few other spices and goodies would make a lovely bbq sauce.
naturally336
Posted 2006-06-06 10:54 AM (#54989 - in reply to #54985)

tourist - 2006-06-06 10:19 AM

It is a bit like you crazy Americans who insist on talking about tuna fish - is there a kind of tuna that isn't fish?

Well, there was that whole "chicken of the sea".
Be Well,
Selena

P.S. Hi Tourist! *waves* I doubt you remember me, but I had participated in the boards back at the same time you started. It's just nice to see familar names.
Cyndi
Posted 2006-06-06 12:40 PM (#54995 - in reply to #54978)

Expert Yogi

NB,

Yodha eats fresh garlic at least 3 times a week. It helps with fleas and worms, but most importantly, giving garlic to dogs is very beneficial at keeping virus's at bay and especially if you have to board them in a dog kennel. It is also mentioned in some of my Ayurvedic material as well.

The very best thing for dogs is a spice called Timoor, which can only be obtained from Nepal. This is a lovely spice that can aid with everything and it is very good for dogs and cats too.

One thing everyone should always remember about food and spices...there are two sides, good and bad. No, that is not correct, yin and yang, positive and negative, etc. If you know what you are doing and eat it accordingly and for the right purpose, you will never have to worry about it. If you do too much or too little, then you need to learn how to balance it. If you find that you cannnot tolerate something, then by all means, do not ingest it. If you find some benefit, there you go.

Yodha is too busy playing in the mountains...NO, he is NOT allowed near the bees.

Funny story, the other day I was working my hives and had the bees all stirred up. Yodha kept freaking out running back and forth into his dog house. I knew he was being chased by bees, he was hilarious and there was nothing I could do for him except, I kept telling him to lay down and stay. Finally, he did and the bees were just flying around him and landing on his head. He gave into it and the bees quit chasing him. Now they coexist peacefully. When Yodha sees my beesuit on, he knows what to do. Even the cats caught wind of this...they scatter into the woods. For what its worth, bees are attracted to black things for some reason, which is why my beesuit is white. All my poor animals are black.

Edited by Cyndi 2006-06-06 12:52 PM

(Yodha in the Creek.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Yodha in the Creek.JPG (76KB - 80 downloads)
Cyndi
Posted 2006-06-06 1:09 PM (#55000 - in reply to #54985)

Expert Yogi

tourist - 2006-06-06 10:19 AM

For this whole thread I have been wondering what other kind of honey there is besides bee honey? Do some other critters make honey? It is a bit like you crazy Americans who insist on talking about tuna fish - is there a kind of tuna that isn't fish?

Yea, right. Were you thinking that honey bears perhaps made honey and it was the other way around...bees robbing the bears?? Last time I checked Yellow Jackets did not make honey, neither do wasps and the other flying critters that are native to North America. I once often wondered what hummingbirds did with all that nectar they drink, they actually use it all up so they can flit around. Even if there were another species, well there is an Africanized Honey Bee from South America that has moved into the southern states, nobody likes to mess with them. In fact, they are pretty darn vicious...so we kill the queens and keep the bees. My Italian bees are very gentle and sweet...most of the time. Although, when I've been poking around the colony, I sorda stay indoors for a couple of hours...these girls have great memory's.

So, in order to get different kinds of honey, the bees have to eat different types of flowers. Also, by gathering nectar from various sources they choose, they seem to have a way of knowing what they need to be gathering for the health of the hive according to the environment. It's very interesting.

Posted 2006-06-06 4:31 PM (#55016 - in reply to #54851)

it looks like yodha might want to fish.

my friend's dog Mukti is quite the fisher-dog. he grabs them and tosses them in the air, and then chases them if they flop on shore or looks disappointed if they end up back in the water.

he usually puts them back into the water before they die. it's funny. i think he thinks that fish are his friends, not food.
bipinjoshi
Posted 2006-06-06 10:53 PM (#55043 - in reply to #54995)

Cyndi - 2006-06-06 11:40 AM

NB,

Yodha eats fresh garlic at least 3 times a week. It helps with fleas and worms, but most importantly, giving garlic to dogs is very beneficial at keeping virus's at bay and especially if you have to board them in a dog kennel. It is also mentioned in some of my Ayurvedic material as well.

The very best thing for dogs is a spice called Timoor, which can only be obtained from Nepal. This is a lovely spice that can aid with everything and it is very good for dogs and cats too.

One thing everyone should always remember about food and spices...there are two sides, good and bad. No, that is not correct, yin and yang, positive and negative, etc. If you know what you are doing and eat it accordingly and for the right purpose, you will never have to worry about it. If you do too much or too little, then you need to learn how to balance it. If you find that you cannnot tolerate something, then by all means, do not ingest it. If you find some benefit, there you go.

Yodha is too busy playing in the mountains...NO, he is NOT allowed near the bees.

Funny story, the other day I was working my hives and had the bees all stirred up. Yodha kept freaking out running back and forth into his dog house. I knew he was being chased by bees, he was hilarious and there was nothing I could do for him except, I kept telling him to lay down and stay. Finally, he did and the bees were just flying around him and landing on his head. He gave into it and the bees quit chasing him. Now they coexist peacefully. When Yodha sees my beesuit on, he knows what to do. Even the cats caught wind of this...they scatter into the woods. For what its worth, bees are attracted to black things for some reason, which is why my beesuit is white. All my poor animals are black.

Hey Cyndi,
Please convey my "Hi" to Yodha. I also have my pet dog - doberman. Her name is Sona and she is 1 1/2 years old. Unlike Yodha most of her day goes in doing downward dog, upward dog and shavasana

Edited by bipinjoshi 2006-06-06 10:54 PM
Thushara
Posted 2006-06-07 5:30 AM (#55052 - in reply to #54985)

Tourist,

In SL we get honey from Coconut folowers and another palm tree called "Kithul" ( Mass Production)I dont have the botanical name Sorry.. Those are the best types we eat., We can eat them a lot ..Not like Bee Honey.. they ae more like Golden Syrup.. Why dont you just come here.. You can taste them
Thushara
Posted 2006-06-07 5:37 AM (#55053 - in reply to #54978)

Yep Kulkarnn you are right,,, Garlic is Big NO for dogs., One of my friends who fed Garic to dogs regrests now., The dog died after 1 year by eating Garlic every week., I told her that she is the most stupid person I have ever seen., There are so much more things what a dog can eat without eating garlic., Any way it has just happned...

DONT GIVE GARLIC TO DOGS! You will regret
Orbilia
Posted 2006-06-07 6:19 AM (#55054 - in reply to #55053)

Looks like Yodha's having far more fum with the water than with the bees :-)

One thing though.... dog breath is bad enough but dog breath with garlic?!

Fee
Cyndi
Posted 2006-06-07 8:43 AM (#55058 - in reply to #55053)

Expert Yogi

Yodha has been eating garlic at least 3 times a week, lets see, a year and a half. Garlic saved his life back when he had to get all these unnecessary dog vaccinations. I don't know where you get your information from about garlic, but that is not true. In Nepal, they feed garlic to dogs all the time with no problems for God knows how many years. In fact, my mother in law recommended it, but I already knew the benefits of garlic to dogs. I think you should find the real culprit of what caused your friends' dog and its untimely death. If it was garlic, then there is probably another underlying reason for it, such as the dog's sensitivity and such. Yodha is also a 100 pound animal, who gets one clove per serving. Oh yea, not only does Yodha get garlic, he gets Tumeric, ginger, Sea Kelp and Sea Salt added to his diet as well. Look at the picture...he is a strong healthy Horse...with a beautiful shiny coat. His vet is always amazed at his disposition.

Fee, Yodha's breath is very nice actually compared to some dogs I know that eat crap for food. The reason is because he doesn't have health problems.

Thushara,

After thinking about this thread and the amount of garlic your friend was using, it made me think of something. I don't know how much your friend's dog weighs, but if it is a small INDOOR dog, and they were giving 1 clove per day, it may have been too much and/or along with the dog's sensitivity, combination of other factors, dogs can get other diseases. Last year here in America several dogs died from pet food contaminated with Aflatoxin. It is the same contaminate found in peanuts and is caused from storing food in damp conditions. It is a type of mold that can be dangerous to animals with low immune systems. It is very deadly and usually gets overlooked and is a culprit for illness's. Like you should always store your dog's food properly and use it up in a timely manner so the Aflatoxin cannot grow. Below is an article I found about garlic and dogs. I know this is controversial, but you do have to use COMMON Sense when feeding your animals anything!!

Heartworm Prevention

Most veterinarians will recommend giving a daily or monthly pill to prevent heartworms, but in actuality you're not preventing them; you are administering the cure on a regular basis. This cure for heartworm is toxic. It contains a chemical insecticide. The chemicals are capable of causing disease. The dosage is much smaller than the actual treatment, but when it's administered month after month, the toxic side-effects become a serious health risk.

Side effects listed for heartworm preventative drugs are: vomiting, diarrhea, convulsions, and weakness. These pills weaken your pet's immune system which recognizes the chemicals as poison. The body works hard to eliminate the toxins and major organs, like the liver and kidneys, are taxed. For this reason, the pet's body is not able to handle contact with the normal bacterial or viral substances in our world, so it gets sick more easily.

Part of the veterinary industry has acknowledged these dangers. These "alternative vets" are open to natural, safe and effective alternatives. Many of these vets believe that the long-term use of heartworm prevention drugs are a link in the chain of diseases such as arthritis, liver and kidney diseases, skin allergies, and many types of degenerative problems.

The cause of heartworms is mosquitoes. For dogs, and sometimes cats, they can cause life-threatening problems because they transmit heartworms. These are parasites that enter the bloodstream as larvae and migrate to the heart. Six months after reaching the heart, the larvae turn into adults, and that's when problems begin. Full-grown heartworms eventually fill the heart, blocking flow of blood to the lungs and doing damage to the heart. By the time you see symptoms, they've already done damage to the heart.

Mosquitoes still bite animals on heartworm pills. The key is to get the blood of the pet in a healthy enough condition that the mosquitoes won't want it. Mosquitoes are a parasite. Herbs that have anti-parasitic properties will discourage not only mosquitoes, but fleas and ticks also. Geranium is an essential oil that repels mosquitos, ticks and fleas and can be used on dog.

Herbs such as Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris), Clove Flower Buds (Eugenia caryophyllata), Garlic (Allium sativum), Spearmint Herb (Mentha spicata), Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa), Black Walnut (Juglans nigra), and Wormwood (Artemisia annua) are examples of what can be used to formulate an effective preventative and as part of a treatment program.

Dogs and cats have their own way of protecting themselves from mosquitoes. They instinctively avoid the hot, muggy places where mosquitoes congregate and spend time in the cool, dry areas. They will also roll in the dust or even mud to remove moisture from the skin and change their scent, to be less attractive to mosquitoes.

Here are a few comments from veterinarians from the book: New Choices in Natural Healing for Dogs and Cats: Over 1,000 at-Home Solutions for Your Pet's Problems

Dr. Michelle Tilghman, D.V.M. says, "Strengthen [your pet's] resistance with whole foods. Dogs and cats are more likely to resist heartworms when they are given all-natural foods, which help keep the immune system strong. If you don't want to make their foods at home, use a commercial food that is free of additives and preservatives." Read about Flint River Natural Pet Foods.

Dr. Mona Boudreaux, D.V.M. says, "Give [your pet] garlic. This pungent herb repels mosquitoes, cleanses the blood, and strengthens the immune system. Dogs over 50 pounds can have as much as two teaspoons of garlic a day, and smaller dogs can have 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon a day. Garlic can be a problem for cats, so don't give them too much. A safe limit is 1/8 teaspoon or less a day for up to two weeks at a time."

Comments from Robin - Bandit's Mom:

Heartworm prevention requires a multi-faceted approach which includes not exposing your dog to mosquitos as much as possible. Bandit is an inside dog and I've been successful with a preventative program, but would not recommend this for dogs who are kept outside because they have increased exposure and are thus at higher risk.

To provide as much protection as possible from mosquitos, we use cedar mulch in the area where Bandit does his "business." We make sure there is no standing water for the mosquitoes to breed. Prior to leaving the house and again upon returning after play or "business," I spray Bandit with an essential oil spray which I make up and keep by the door. The mist is made of 1 cup of water with 4 drops of Tea Tree Oil and 4 drops of Lavender Oil. Shake before spraying. I use this on myself as a great bug repellant. Nice and safe with no worries of toxic chemicals on the skin. Garlic Barrier is a natural mosquito barrier for your yard and garden with added benefits.

Keeping your pet parasite free, whether it's heartworms or other parasites, requires a good quality pet food. I recommend Flint River Ranch because it's real food and it's guaranteed to please. You can't keep parasites away when you're feeding them "food" that's made from beaks, feet, blood and tumors. Please read what's in pet food. It will save a lot of vet visits.

We do not recommend people go off their heartworm medications unless they agree to do so with their vet.

Bandit is working on his third year of being clear of heartworms.

The Preventative Program that Bandit and others use consists of three products:

Artemisia Combination - This is used like a monthly de-wormer.

HSII - This is used to keep the heart strong. It can be given every few days or at least once a week.

Black Walnut - This is a great nutrition booster helping metabolism and keeping the animal less desireable by parasites [fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes].

We cannot prescribe for others.

What Bandit's mom recommends to other HEALTHY DOGS who use the same program is this:

Under 5 lbs - 1/4 capsule Artemisia and a sprinkle of Black Walnut capsule
[equivalent to an eighth of the capsule]
10-25 lbs - 2 capsules Artemisia and 1/4 capsule Black Walnut
25-50 lbs - 2-3 capsules Artemisia and 1/2 capsule Black Walnut
50 lbs and over - 3 capsules Artemisia and 1/2 capsule Black Walnut

If you have a dog that is not in good health, we advise that you check with your veterinarian before using the program. The amounts aren't as critical as when you are working with a dog that has heartworms.

Bandit's Prevention Program - How It Works for Him - Read carefully so you can understand how the program works.

During the first week of each month [for 7 days]:

He gets one (1) Artemesia first thing in the morning and one (1) in the evening [as close to 12 hours apart as possible] on an empty stomach [as much as possible] so the properties have a chance to kill parasites without having to be blended with a full meal. Most dogs have no problems with this formula on an empty stomach. If your dog does, you can give as much food as necessary with it, but this is a rare necessity. This is like a monthly de-wormer.

He gets one (1) HSII every morning to strengthen the heart since heartworms do damage. If your dog hasn't had heartworms, this doesn't need to be added. [Additional note: For the first year after the herbal heartworm treatment, I used two (2) HSII a day and one CoQ10 to continue to build his heart for the damage that was done.

Given all month long:

Four to five (4-5) days each week [for me it's Monday-Friday], I put Liquid Black Walnut in his water and all three of my pets drink from that, so I recommend capsules to others so the amount can be more controlled. If I were using capsules, I would give Bandit 1/4 of a capsule each day on his food.

I've found that most pets like Black Walnut. A little bit of Black Walnut goes a long way, so be sure to adjust this according to weight like the rest of the program.

Another thing to consider is if you are in a climate area that has a winter and a period of time where there are no mosquitos. Vets generally do not tell you to use heartworm medication at that time of the year. I don't bother to use the spritzer at that time of the year, but I still do the herbal program because Black Walnut is such a healthy supplement and the Artemisia keeps him parasite free.

This program has kept my dog worm free for three annual checkups after he had heartworms and I used the natural heartworm program rather than the chemical treatment. Please use wisdom and common sense in deciding whether the natural approach is for you and your pet family. Since the herbal way is less expensive than the drugs, please be sure you make the investment to have your dog tested annually.

WARNING: Do NOT multiply dosages according to weight of your dog. Please ask for assistance when determining your pet's program. We cannot prescribe but we have somebody on staff dedicated to helping you with this program. The success of what you do may depend on getting a few specific answers for your dog.

Edited by Cyndi 2006-06-07 9:13 AM
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)