YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stomach Issue
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> General WellnessMessage format

Cyndi
Posted 2006-06-05 9:44 AM (#54870 - in reply to #54823)
Subject: RE: Stomach Issue

Expert Yogi

GreenJello - 2006-06-04 9:38 PM

zoebird - 2006-06-04 7:09 PM
i do not know if it will 'alleviate tummy troubles' but it's seemed to do a lot for the people whom i've talked to about it. all sorts of results. Nearly everyone poops out a number of rather large worm-like parasites by the middle of the cleanse. I'm interested to see what comes of it.

Are they sure these are parasites?

I sounds very odd to me that people living in western civilization with it's access to clean water and food and advanced medical care would have these sorts of problems. I understand that our food is far from perfect, but I would think that something that caused parasites would be banned. If was not caused by the food, or was unpreventable wouldn't doctors be checking their patients for these sorts of things? My kitten gets checkups and shots for various parasites, why wouldn't my human doctor do the same?

GJ, that is some mighty "niave" thinking you got going on there. Do you honestly think parasites are only native to other countries?? Parasites cannot be banned, they are in EVERYTHING. If you eat lettuce, chances are you are going to have worms....especially if you eat from a restaurant. Your human doctor is not going to check you for this because they are stupid. This is where they are not medically advanced. My daughter, when she was 5 years old, in Kindergarten, at a 5 star school if you will, ate these supposedly "healthy" salad lunches. I could not figure out for the life of me why she was getting sick all the time, had circles under her eyes and what a wreck she was. I took her to her *5 star* pediatrician, they gave her antibiotics, cough medicine for her constant coughing that she had....all of this went on for several months...until I investigated some things BEYOND western medicine. Turns out she had pinworms. When I tried to talk the pediatrician, she did not want to hear of it. I checked my daughters butt with a flashlight in the middle of the night and saw them creeping out...it was so wild. So, we treated the problem ourselves and I made sure she never ate the school food ever again. That is another reason why I homeschool, of many other reasons...but that reason is in my top 10! BUT, that was not the end. After knowing what I knew, I had to watch out for parasites myself on my own vegetables and food. This is why I eat Bitter Melon, garlic, fresh onions, and try to keep my digestion strong.

A normal person can pass worms all day long with no effects. If your immunity is low, then you are going to have problems. In today's stressful world, we all have to work dilegently at keeping our wits about us. Some people are also more vulnerable than others. So, I can almost bet you that 8 out of every 10 westerner's have some kind of parasites. MD's don't want to discuss this as they are wierd about it and it's not naturally lucrative for them. Can you imagine them asking questions like, "How many bowel movements did you have today" , "What did they look like and the color?", "Let me see your tongue", and last but not least, western doctors do not have clue about reading ones pulse. In fact, the wrist area is not just for checking your hearbeat!! The body can give lots of information from that little area....western md's just don't have a clue what to look for or how to read it...because it is "ancient" medicine and they are not skilled enough.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Orbilia
Posted 2006-06-05 10:16 AM (#54887 - in reply to #54870)

Ewww! My sympathies to your daughter. I got thread worms on holiday in Portugal in my teens. My mother had to try and convey what she wanted to the local pharmacist. To this day I don't know if she got the right thing or if I took them the right way as I swallowed them in pieces (the pills were huge and didn't dissolve) but they seemed to do the trick as the itching had gone within a couple of days. I got more tablets from my GP when I got home just to be sure.

Are you saying that having worms is sometimes silent? That is, no nocturnal itch?

Fee
Cyndi
Posted 2006-06-05 10:47 AM (#54896 - in reply to #54887)

Expert Yogi

Hey Fee,

That was years ago...she is 13 now. She would cringe if she knew I was discussing this,

Yes, I am saying pinworms and other types of parasites are silent. Most people are not even aware they have them. They develop from all sorts of things. Raw foods and lettuce especially!! Water supplies carry parasites, although, here in america, most water sources are blasted with so many chemicals that they don't surviive. In Asia it is really bad.

Worms are a natural occurance within the human body. Our bodies are designed to automatically digest them. Most aboriginals eat the proper foods that combat natural occuring parasites according to their season and cultural way of life, which is why they understand these things and deal with it so well. Of course, that is not perfect today with so many poor people who don't have access to their native traditions and it is very alarming to say the least. Worms and parasites like damp conditions. When we overload ourselves with mucus and damp forming foods, it's no wonder. Not to mention, if we were living the perfect diet, we would not eat cakes, ice cream and sugar like we do. Children are very suseptible to these things here in America because they eat sooooo much sugar and processed foods. After I got my daughter's diet under control, things have been great. She was not a big sugar and candy eater until I had to put her in school. There it was blasted and presented to them every single day. It was not an overnight fix either, because other issues developed and we had to seriously get her body balanced. Western MD's had no clue about how to go about this. All they could do was prescribe pills and meds that never worked and just made matters worse.
Orbilia
Posted 2006-06-05 11:12 AM (#54900 - in reply to #54896)

Thansk for the explanation. I realised your daughter's issue was some time ago but it is the sort of thing that makes you cringe for the rest of your life. I can identify with the non-stop bombardment over junk food. I am trying to lose weight at the moment and my TV remote control has never been so busy as I race to switch channels whenever a chocolate advert comes on

Fee
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)