YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

help with pms (diet, etc...)
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Women's HealthMessage format

joscmt
Posted 2006-09-03 2:37 PM (#63537 - in reply to #63490)
Subject: RE: help with pms (diet, etc..

TCM is a wonderful and accurate medicine with accurate results. So far I'm usually over 80% accurate, sometimes 100%.....which is satisfactory to me. I don't play around and if in doubt...I always ask.
(or other alternative traditions) are more accurate than Western Medicine- I think because it forces you to be in tune with your own body and understand what's going on>

The fact that I see my TCMD on a bi-weekly basis also helps, because your're not so out of whack and its easier to maintain the balance...whereas someone who maybe goes once a month or every 2 months, and at the same time, lives an unhealthy lifestyle and is in a harsh environment. Not that it is wrong or right...sometimes that is just the life, their life, and it doesn't matter.

As for TCM healing the mind. I don't believe it in that sense, partly. What I do believe is that a healthy balanced body is more able to deal with life, deal with themselves and be more internal within themselves. Therefore, by living a healthier lifestyle and having balance...the mind automatically balances naturally. It is much easier to train the mind when the body is healthy.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Sunnybird
Posted 2006-09-07 4:46 PM (#63948 - in reply to #51558)
Subject: RE: help with pms (diet, etc...)

Thank you so much for sharing that Cyndi, I really enjoyed reading, esp. about your experience with cupping - that was funny! though maybe not so much at the time...hee hee
I love the analogy by Maya

'The world is an illusion, the truth is here, it always has been, but because of all these illusions we've conjured up, some of our own doing and some that have been forced upon us for so many thousands of years, we have become so disconnected with ourselves. Some of us are trying to find our way back home. This is where true healing begins'

SB

holisticsingle
Posted 2006-10-11 6:26 PM (#66908 - in reply to #51558)

Great info here! I am definately going to try the Omega 3. I get PMS really bad and taking the herbal supplement, St. John's Wort a week or 2 before my period helps.
Miabella704
Posted 2006-10-25 5:22 PM (#68161 - in reply to #51558)

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!!!! Beer also works wonders
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)