YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Candida Cleanse
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Diet and NutritionMessage format

Dynamo321
Posted 2006-05-04 10:04 AM (#51233)
Subject: Candida Cleanse

Has anyone here done a candida cleanse?
My wife has a site dedicated to this kind of cleanse. I was wondering if any of you highly intelligent people would be able to add knowledge to what she has.

Her website is:
The Health Tank
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cyndi
Posted 2006-05-04 10:57 AM (#51255 - in reply to #51233)
Subject: RE: Candida Cleanse

Expert Yogi

A candida cleanse is not something that happens overnite. In order to correct an abundance of candida, you would need to change your lifestyle and food choices. It's not about cleansing anything, its about over abundance of yeast, not eating the proper foods, not getting proper rest and most certainly stress and environmental issues are a factor as well. Also, most people do not realize that some candida overgrowths are caused by intestinal worms...yes, I know it is hard to imagine, but it is true. That is why a raw food diet should be cautioned with people who are proned to candida overgrowths. Lightly cooking your food should be practiced during these times. Cabbage and Bitter Melon are great foods for these kinds of imbalances as worms cannot tolerate these vegetables. Bitter Melon will help rid the body of dampness which is also a culprit and breeding ground for candida overgrowths.
fechter03
Posted 2006-05-04 11:09 AM (#51259 - in reply to #51233)

Extreme Veteran

bitter melon?? never heard that term before..
Cyndi
Posted 2006-05-04 11:22 AM (#51271 - in reply to #51259)

Expert Yogi

you won't like it Fechter. You can find Bitter Melon in most asian grocery stores and there are two types, chinese and Indian. Good luck finding it if your're in the boondocks like me. I drive to the city and stock pile it.
fechter03
Posted 2006-05-05 7:45 PM (#51454 - in reply to #51271)

Extreme Veteran

Cyndi - 2006-05-04 11:22 AM

you won't like it Fechter. You can find Bitter Melon in most asian grocery stores and there are two types, chinese and Indian. Good luck finding it if your're in the boondocks like me. I drive to the city and stock pile it.

wow, cyndi you know lots of stuff..maybe you should write a book..
Canis09
Posted 2011-02-02 10:52 AM (#202455 - in reply to #51233)

New User

Hi Dynamo321. I've seen the website The Health Tank and it looks really great. You can also see the links at my signature and see if you like the design. Try to look at the style and see if there's something that you can add for your wife's website. The links are also about nutrition and health.
jpg
Posted 2011-06-11 10:29 PM (#208596 - in reply to #51233)

The body is self cleaning. You do not need to do anything special to "cleanse".
Anyone who says that you need to "cleanse" or "detox" is almost always selling something. They are simply preying on people's superstition and misunderstanding to sell products and procedures that are useless at best and harmful at worst.

Dacite
Posted 2011-06-12 12:47 PM (#208598 - in reply to #208596)
Subject: Re: Candida Cleanse

Regular

I agree that there is no special cleanse needed. And people who do these detox actions, loose vital minerals during these cleanses. However candida is a serious health problem since it prevents the body from assimilating healthy nutrition. Moreover, candida can manifest in pimples, skin infections etc ugly ways.
Great way to get rid of candida is to eliminate all the sweets including sweet fruits, as well white flour and of course- all animal origin products. It can take few month to half a year to get rid of it the natural way but it is very effective and the result is as well- great body shape, of course, if yoga is practiced, too.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)