YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blown Out Third Eye
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Philosophy and ReligionMessage format

Pyrocles
Posted 2006-03-05 5:42 PM (#45839)
Subject: Blown Out Third Eye

I know this is completely against the third eye rules, but other then playing Paint it Black by the stones, how the hell do you deal with a blown out third eye

For the record the third eye rules where created during the middle ages, when people found using their third eyes were burned at the stake, isn't it archaic to continue with this in the 21st century

Edited by Pyrocles 2006-03-05 5:53 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ravi
Posted 2006-03-06 7:25 AM (#45880 - in reply to #45839)
Subject: RE: Blown Out Third Eye

are you alright?
Jambo
Posted 2006-03-06 8:47 AM (#45881 - in reply to #45839)

>how the hell do you deal with a blown out third eye

Probably the same way when the Crown Chakra turns into a Clown Chakra.
Cyndi
Posted 2006-03-06 9:09 AM (#45882 - in reply to #45881)

Expert Yogi

Jambo - 2006-03-06 8:47 AM

>how the hell do you deal with a blown out third eye

Probably the same way when the Crown Chakra turns into a Clown Chakra.

redtail
Posted 2006-03-06 9:37 AM (#45885 - in reply to #45839)

I would recommend a poultice of 1/4 loving-kindness, 1/4 compassion, 1/4 joy, and 1/4 equanimity over the third eye. Smear the mixture so that you can still see through it with the third eye. Wear this until all of the qualities are absored. The Time required is unknown, except to you. Then, gently move these qualities to the heart chakra and give them freely to all beings that you come into contact with......

Namaste
*Fifi*
Posted 2006-03-06 10:10 AM (#45892 - in reply to #45839)

Pyrocles,

If you have the time can you please explain 1. the third eye rules, 2. if the Stones affect everyone's third eye, and 3. how one blows out their third eye.

I would imagine all the EMFs we deal with on a regular basis have got to interfere with energy flow.

Not that this is particularly related but I've noticed when I go through an airport I feel like the icky stuff that's been weighing me down figuratively is released. I think it's the constant coming and going of mass transit. Funny, I never felt that when I lived in SF and took MUNI and BART everywhere since I didn't have a car. Maybe it's b/c SF is sooo overcrowded and the bridges are backed up constantly - stuck energy, literally, and the energy (good or bad) just hangs around, making the energy excessive. Plus, I would find myself underground waiting for a train in SF, whereas airports are above ground. Hmmm, now that I think of it, the 2 airports where I've felt the most "cleansed" are 1. the Las Vegas airport and 2. the Charlotte airport. I like the windows and rocking chairs in the Charlotte airport and the Las Vegas airport opens into the desert, a wide expanse of emptiness with plenty of room for the excess energy to flow. Or maybe it's simply that I'm happy to be going on vacation!
Tsaklis
Posted 2006-03-09 8:13 PM (#46319 - in reply to #45839)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeird. Maybe that's what happened to that '90's band. I always thought Third Eye Blind was just a catchy name, now I'm wondering if it wasn't a plea for help.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)