YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Master Cleansing
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> General WellnessMessage format

Posted 2006-02-03 12:27 AM (#42744 - in reply to #33674)
Subject: cleansing update

if anyone is curious as to how my fast/cleansing is going (or even if not) read on...
its the end of day 4, and i feel really good. i have no lack of energy (especially in the mornings), and do not feel hungry. thinking about food makes me want to eat it, but that is more mental than physical. i experience some emotional lows in the evenings, but those dissipate with meditation. that seems to be the only negative, but release of complex, negative emotions is part of cleansing, i believe.
I am more in touch with my body now than probably ever in my life. I can feel muscles seperately from all the muscles surrounding them. they are releasing tension with ease. asana has become easier than before. its nice not having to worry about a full stomach, and being able to practice whenever i please.
my mind is clear, and i am able to meditate for longer than before (still not very long ). i haven't smoked weed, and have little desire to do so. i am achieving the mental clarity that i sought out to find. i am striking blows against long held patterns of thought/egocentrism, and can sense changes and progress (mental and physical) that will continue after i start eating food again.
a lot of these things i mentioned are probably common to any sort of fast or cleanse, but i would need to do further experimentation to confirm or deny. doing this cleanse seriously makes me want to try various other cleansing techniques for my digestive organs. i hear they can be quite powerful.
i would recommend this cleanse to anyone who wants to try it. if you have no desire to try it, i would not recommend partaking in it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
easternsun
Posted 2006-02-08 3:05 AM (#43191 - in reply to #33674)
Subject: RE: Master Cleansing

Hey D,

I have done that cleanse several times. How are you feeling now? I find days 6-8 challenging. You must be feeling extra clean and clear right now! If you have the chance hit a sauna - but drink heaps of water while you are in there. Or take a steamy, hot bath for as long as you can . The skin is a wonderful eliminative organ and getting sweaty works great with the cleanse.

Cyndi
Posted 2006-02-08 11:05 AM (#43230 - in reply to #42744)
Subject: RE: cleansing update

Expert Yogi

Hey D,

I was thinking about you the other day wondering how you were getting along.  I think it is wonderful that you are receiving benefits from this fast.  I'm curious about something.  When you are finished, what are your plans?? Like when you do start eating again? Do you immediately start filling back up with junk food or your regular eating patterns, or do you have a plan on keeping yourself balanced with food?  Anyone feel free to add their $5 too!  I'm serious about this because I think anyone can do this type of fast, but what's the point if you go back to your old unhealthy (not that your's was unhealthy D) regular eating patterns that put you in the fast to begin with.  It seems to me that fast would be a waste of time and effort if you didn't change some kind of eating pattern and/or lifestyle change, etc. 

Posted 2006-02-08 12:47 PM (#43235 - in reply to #43230)
Subject: RE: cleansing update

aww, thanks for thinking of me, cyndi.
i broke my fast sunday (3 days early). i ran out of fasting juice, and crashed. so i decided to drink some juice. and eat some food.
bad idea.
i'm still kind of adjusting to being off the fast. i've kinda been eating a lot of junk food as opposed to the three day juice/broth diet that is called for. its like the pendulum is swinging back the other way.
however, i received a vision in a dream last night, and i plan on modifying my diet. i had planned on it before, but uh, this dream really drove it home. hopefully i'll be mostly on raw foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and fermented soy products.
from most outsiders viewpoint, i already eat very healthy, but there are always greater heights to strive for.
i'm probably gonna fast again in early april, as well as a parasite/liver/kidney/bowel cleanse series.
anyone interested should check out these forums at www.curezone.com
its a vast storehouse of information.
MTVALDEZ
Posted 2006-10-10 12:48 PM (#66775 - in reply to #33674)

Good Morning All,
I am currently interested in try the 14-day detoxify program that includes 2 tbsp lemon or lime juice 2 tbsp of pure grade B maple syrup, 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper (red) , 12 oz of purified water (very warm). Also with drinking 2 tablespoons of sea salt and 32oz of spring Mineral water.
I’ve been reading the pros and cons about it I just wanted some insight from anyone that has experience with this whole detox procedure.
I have recently read an article from FOXnew titled 'CLEANSING' DIETS MAY BE WORTHLESS, DANGEROUS
That was posted Wednesday, September 20, 2006 By Richard Sine. Its pretty much scared me.
( here is the link http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214802,00.html#)

I also heard that not to drink that Master Cleansing Juice in a plastic container because that plastic will leach into the drink. Is that true?

Anyone who has any insight on this I would greatly appreciate any helpful information

kulkarnn
Posted 2006-10-10 5:14 PM (#66803 - in reply to #66775)

MTVALDEZ - 2006-10-10 12:48 PM

Good Morning All,
I am currently interested in try the 14-day detoxify program that includes 2 tbsp lemon or lime juice 2 tbsp of pure grade B maple syrup, 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper (red) , 12 oz of purified water (very warm). Also with drinking 2 tablespoons of sea salt and 32oz of spring Mineral water.
I’ve been reading the pros and cons about it I just wanted some insight from anyone that has experience with this whole detox procedure.
I have recently read an article from FOXnew titled 'CLEANSING' DIETS MAY BE WORTHLESS, DANGEROUS
That was posted Wednesday, September 20, 2006 By Richard Sine. Its pretty much scared me.
( here is the link http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214802,00.html#)

I also heard that not to drink that Master Cleansing Juice in a plastic container because that plastic will leach into the drink. Is that true?

Anyone who has any insight on this I would greatly appreciate any helpful information

This is not a cleansing program, but a toxic program.
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)