YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My surgery is a go!!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Women's HealthMessage format

Alessvitale
Posted 2005-05-24 9:45 PM (#24630)
Subject: My surgery is a go!!

Hello,
My breast reduction surgery was authorized!. My insurance, Medi-cal ( the California version of medicare) approved it, and are paying for the whole thing!
I don't even know the cost of my surgery. So it was scheduled for June 27th. I found a Breast reduction surgery forum, and I'm already preparing for it. Even though my brother Eric will be there to help me a little bit, I am preparing as if I was gonna go through it all alone. I am so excited
I am about 19 lbs. overweight, so this morning, I put myself on my healthy version of the South Beach Diet, and so far, it's going great. I would like to be in the best shape possible for surgery. I am going to drink acidophyllus juice 2 days pre-op, and during my post-op healing as well, just to make sure my body is strong enough to heal the best it can.
I am also doing Ashtanga yoga as many days as I can, which will probably be 4 to 5 days a week.
If you have any suggestions for me, or tips on healing well, I am all ears.
Also, my puppy Liam became my service dog!
Which in California means that I have the right to take him with me, everywhere I go; from the movie theater to my doctor's appointments, to the grocery store. Having Liam with me everywhere, makes me feel safe enough to drive, and be out and about, and also to fight my agoraphobia a little better.
Isn't that great? I love California. I actually just found out that if any person or establishment tries to deny me entrance due to Liam, it is considered a misdemeanor, and they can be fined up tp $2,500 dollars.
I hope that never happens to me, I would hate to see someone having to pay because of me.
Anyway, I'll keep you posted on my preparations for surgery.
Mel
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)