YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hi, concerned parent/daughter
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Women's HealthMessage format

thebestofsims2
Posted 2005-03-09 4:15 AM (#18550)
Subject: Hi, concerned parent/daughter

Hello. My daughter (11) and I recently talked about menstruation. She said that she had been getting the 'white' stuff for about 7-8 months and I have noticed her breasts development in the last 1 and a half years. She's been a bit moody and has complained about cramps down there. I started in the 6th grade. I was wondering if someone more educated could tell me if you think she might start soon.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
tourist
Posted 2005-03-09 10:47 AM (#18568 - in reply to #18550)
Subject: RE: Hi, concerned parent/daugh

Expert Yogi

Hi there - well, this board is mostly about yoga but yep, sounds like it is getting to be that time for your daughter. Keep talking, be sure she is prepared and nature does the rest:-)
Cyndi
Posted 2005-03-09 8:14 PM (#18603 - in reply to #18550)
Subject: RE: Hi, concerned parent/daughter

Expert Yogi

Hello best of sims2,

My daughter started her menstruation this past Thanksgiving Day.  She was 11 but turned 12 in December.  Sounds like your daughter is right on schedule.  She bled very heavily the first time and her periods have been coming a week earlier..but that is normal, it takes time for them to get regulated.  She also bleeds very heavy for the first couple of days.  I don't let her wear tampons for health reasons that I believe in.  The good news is that I homeschool so she doesn't have to worry about stuff related to tampons and peer pressure about wearing them.  Hope this helps and many blessings to you.  The second month we were on ours at the same time - UGH!!  She drove me nuts with her PMS...not really PMS as much as being totally irritable and unreasonable.  I gave her a yoga book for young girls and she has been practicing the period asana's - they work too!  Take care,

Cyndi

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)