YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

remedy for septoplasty from yoga etc
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> General WellnessMessage format

manish555555
Posted 2004-02-28 11:03 AM (#4165)
Subject: remedy for septoplasty from yoga etc

i need a remedy from septoplasty please help
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2004-02-28 12:35 PM (#4166 - in reply to #4165)
Subject: RE: remedy for septoplasty from yoga etc

COnventional medicine says septoplasty is the only resourse.

an operation to correct a deformity of the nasal septum. It is sometimes referred to as submucous resection of the septum (SMR) or septal reconstruction. The usual purpose is to improve nasal breathing, but it may also be performed to allow adequate examination of the inside of the nose for treatment of polyps, inflammation, tumors, or bleeding. When the nasal septum is deformed, there is no medicine that will cause it to be straightened, so surgery is the only solution to this problem.

manish555555 - 2004-02-28 10:03 AM

i need a remedy from septoplasty please help
ker4earth
Posted 2004-06-01 4:10 PM (#7050 - in reply to #4165)

What is septoplasty exactly?
Steve
Posted 2004-06-28 1:36 PM (#7871 - in reply to #4165)
Subject: Septoplasty Blessing

Had a septoplasty and turbinates cum closed rhinoplasty (of rasping the dorsal bone) done over the weekend here in Singapore. Am having all the feelings and emotions that many who've taken their time to post on this forum have shared likewise. In fact, it's thanks to research on this frontier world of the Internet and with e-interactivity like this that we all profit from proper usage and fair exchange of ideas....and our feelings of anxiety too! CheerS! Anyhow, might be going for the followup (they call it the vacuum here in S.E Asia) and involves slippin a slick camera and a suction device up what must be about a good 12 cm into the septum to extricate the blood clots. Am not looking forward to it. Apparently if i do the appropriate douching with Sodium Bicarb as instructed it will lessen the formation of the clots. But for now, can't seem to win the inevitably ominous. However, like the wonderful site host Quinlan in Japan, we have excellent healthcare here too. Furthermore it is indeed a neat combination of both the US style one overnight ENT surgery on GA (plus a 14 day medical certificate to rest on) and the Asian style of pedantry relating to costs-significantly cheaper here in Singapore at a SG$1000+. But here's where my real testimony comes: Thanks to the Blessings of the Lord Jesus, got it for free on the National Service Medical Account (for all Singaporean servicemen as we devote 2 years to enlist for the clarion call).

Posted by: Stephen C T at June 29, 2004 02:46 AM
LoraB
Posted 2004-06-28 2:34 PM (#7875 - in reply to #4165)

Am I the only one confused by what this post is exactly supposed to mean?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)