YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yoga instructor wanted
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

Mu Do Martial Arts, Inc.
Posted 2001-11-30 8:49 PM (#4)
Subject: Yoga instructor wanted

Day time space available in Mu Do Martial Arts studio, Garland, TX 972-675-9206 Located in N. Garland at Beltline Rd. and N. Garland Rd.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rajesh Bhargava
Posted 2001-12-05 5:49 AM (#14 - in reply to #4)

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your advetisement dated 30.11.01 posted on your website for the post of Yoga Instructor.

I am interested in joining your esteemed organisation. A brief information about myself is given below.

I have done 2 years Master of Science in Applied Yogic Sciences from world renowned University - Bihar Yoga Bharti. Munger, India in 1998-2000 scoring 72%.

Since June 2000 till date I am teaching YOGA & am consultant Therapists in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL), Bhopal (India), a well know Public Sector Undertaking. BHEL is having strength of 12000 employees. Everyday classes are scheduled on Stress Management,holistic health, & psychosomatic problems.

I have practical experience of the following:

1)Teaching Meditation & relaxation techniques
2)Treatment of various ailments with the help of YOGA practises
3)Treating psychosomatic problems with the help of YOGA
4)Solving Stress related disorder
5)Knowledge of Spiritual practises - Kundalini Yoga, Purification & awakening of Chakras, prana shuddhi

Apart from teaching Yoga I have been conducting short term Stress Management programs for Top Management people of BHEL (PSU) in India. I am also involved in the teaching programs of Mentally Retarded children. I have taken Yoga classes for prisoners in India. I am willing to relocate myself to any part of the world.

I have Indian citizenship.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Kumar
Rajesh Bhargava
Posted 2001-12-05 5:58 AM (#15 - in reply to #4)

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your advertisement on your website for the post of Yoga Instructor.

I am interested in joining your esteemed organisation. A brief information about myself is given below.

I have done 2 years Master of Science in Applied Yogic sciences from world renowned University - Bihar Yoga Bharti. Munger, India in 1998-2000 scoring 72%.

Since June 2000 till date I am teaching YOGA & am Consultant Therapists in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal (India), a well know Public Sector Undertaking. BHEL is having strength of 12000 employees. Everyday classes are scheduled on Stress Management,holistic health, & psychosomatic problems.

I have practical experience of the following:

1)Teaching Meditation & relaxation techniques
2)Treatment of various ailments with the help of YOGA practises
3)Treating psychosomatic problems with the help of YOGA
4)Solving Stress related disorder
5)Knowledge of Spiritual practises - Kundalini Yoga, Purification &
awakening of Chakras, prana shuddhi

Apart from teaching Yoga I have been conducting short term Stress Management programs for Top Management people of BHEL (PSU) in India. I am also involved in the teaching programs of Mentally Retarded children. I have taken Yoga classes for prisoners in India.

I am willing to relocate myself to any part of the world.

I have Indian citizenship.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Kumar
Dr. Asha B. Jain
Posted 2003-01-13 12:23 PM (#1256 - in reply to #4)

On viewing Internet as regards to requirement of Yoga Instructors I inform as under. That my husband and myself runs a yoga center at Gurgaon (India) 122001 near New Delhi since last 3 years. Our standing in this field is for last 8 years. In support our Biodata reveals this fact. Both of us may join in case suitable terms and conditions are provided. We are having a 5 year old baby who shall accompany us.

Thanking you
Yours Sincerely
Dr. Asha B. Jain.
Address
Dr. Asha B. Jain.
104, Sector 17
Gurgaon ( India)
Pin 122001
Phone no. 0124-8911953

Marin
Posted 2003-05-09 10:29 PM (#1831 - in reply to #4)

Hello! I have a Ph.D. in Yoga and a Master in Yoga Education (recognized by Yoga Alliance). I have over 28 years of experience in yoga and over 20 years of yoga teaching experience. I teach all classical types of yoga at the highest standards.
My other quallifications include: Doctor of Science in Alternative Medicines, many quallifications in different therapies (Reiki Master, Bioenergy Master, ESP Master, massage, ostheopathy, Qi Gong Master, etc.).

Mohan
Posted 2003-10-08 5:08 AM (#2493 - in reply to #4)

Namaste..
I am a qualified/experienced yoga teacher/instructor from south india. Presently lookinig for yoga teaching assignment abroad. Interested may contact me immediately. Visit my website: www.come4yoga.com before send me email.
Thanks.

May all be happy.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)