YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Miscarriage and Yoga
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Women's HealthMessage format

Ts
Posted 2003-03-09 6:35 PM (#1516)
Subject: Miscarriage and Yoga

I had a miscarriage in 2000 and since then I have been having problem conveiving. I even tried IUI, IVF but nothing worked. Doctors told me I have hormoanl problems, like low oestrogen, high prolactin. I started doing yoga a month ago. Is it ok to do yoga while trying to conveive? or should I stop after the 15th day or so? Also is there any postures which will cure my hormonal problems?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Barbara
Posted 2004-06-23 11:01 AM (#7735 - in reply to #1516)
Subject: RE: Miscarriage and Yoga

Ts - 2003-03-09 6:35 PM

I had a miscarriage in 2000 and since then I have been having problem conveiving. I even tried IUI, IVF but nothing worked. Doctors told me I have hormoanl problems, like low oestrogen, high prolactin. I started doing yoga a month ago. Is it ok to do yoga while trying to conveive? or should I stop after the 15th day or so? Also is there any postures which will cure my hormonal problems?

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage and subsequent difficulty in conceiving, I had similar problems but eventually conceived after going to a chinese herbalist. I am writing to you now because a dear friend has just had her 2nd miscarriage and I am searching the web to try to find out if there are any yoga asanas that might help. I wonder if you had any replies to your query about this. If so, would you mind letting me know?
mANY THANKS TO YOU.
Best wishes,
Barbara
kulkarnn
Posted 2004-06-23 11:10 AM (#7737 - in reply to #1516)
Subject: RE: Miscarriage and Yoga

Ther is NO doubt that there are NO Yogasanas which help you to conceive while the system itself is NOT ready to conceive. However, there are some Yoga Poses which can mess up conception when the Conception is actually possible. For example (I am not going to be comprehensive), all poses where Uterus is seriously compressed, shall mess up conception when it is actually possible. For Harmonal Problems, etc. PLEASE contact Gary Null (OR Knoll, I do not know the spelling) of WPFW radio AM 89.3, he comes there on MON-TUE-WED at 3 p.m. get his number then, etc. Try to search using Google.

Best Luck.
neel kulkarni www.authenticyoga.org
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)