YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A Rebellioning Spirit
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

Janice
Posted 2003-10-05 9:31 PM (#2475)
Subject: A Rebellioning Spirit

I've particed Kundalina now for two years . my problem is consentance, I love do it .; it reveals a side of me that I was not aware of .

I first started with Navel Power than FatFreeYoga and realize the balance was off and needed focus in my life. Kundalina Yoga with Gurmukh has help but still my spirit is rebellious.

Is there in any hope in getting over this diffcult moment in life? Should I working on other techniques ?
Are there any suggestion? ? ? ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Brent
Posted 2003-10-06 3:04 PM (#2476 - in reply to #2475)

Janice,

Hi, I have been doing Kundalini yoga for almost 2 years and understand what you mean. Kundalini awakens emotions to help release them so you can physically release and sometimes these emotions can be very strong. I have seen people become adgitated with themselfs and I have seen people relive tramatic events in their lives, most especially when exercizing the solar plexis and sacral chakras. I noticed in your message that you have been instructed by Gurmukh, are you taking classes from her directly or are you learning from her books and videos.
Posted 2003-10-23 11:24 AM (#2537 - in reply to #2475)

My advice is to be patient and gentle with your spirit. In the process of training your body and mind, it is human nature to experience hurdles. Be kind and gentle and over time your rebellious spirit will become more disciplined. This type of discipline takes time.

Namaste,
Emily
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)