YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yoga Teachers Training in India?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

Nat
Posted 2003-09-18 4:25 PM (#2436)
Subject: Yoga Teachers Training in India?

I am interested in training in India. I am open to suggestions of all types of yoga. Tx.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Maitreyi
Posted 2003-10-05 2:43 AM (#2471 - in reply to #2436)

Hello,

I''m Maitreyi and I''m a yoga acharini(guide and behavioural trainer) and corporate trainer. I run a centre in Chennai, India called ARKAYA AWARENESS CENTRE. I have studied in the gurukula(experiential educational space) of Dr. Swami Gitananda in Pondicherry, India.

I would defenitely reccomend the gurukula in Pondicherry called the International Centre For Yoga education and Research in Pondicherry. It gives one a comprehensive understanding of the art,science and way of life. I have studied there and it is quite an intensive course which requires a six month committment. You can contact Dr. Ananda at yognat2001@yahoo.com and refer my name. he is the son and heir to swamiji. Amma or meenakshi devi will be the course guide who is the wife of Swamiji. I consider it good karma to have studied there. My centre is in Chennai and it is the next best option if you are looking for more flexibility. However if you are interested in teaching as well then the ashram would be the best place to stay. If you need more information I could send it across. I''ve attached an article I have written about my guide titled "lady on the scooter" as well as some short articles and my profile so that there is some credibility to what I am saying. (The files were not accepted, so will send them to you once you correspond)You can also ask for guidance and see waht is it you want from life or why you want to learn yoga. All the best

goodwill
Maitreyi

Naresh Gandhi
Posted 2003-11-13 5:00 AM (#2635 - in reply to #2471)
Subject: RE: Yoga Teachers Training in India?

Please let me know the yoga centres in India, nearby Delhi. I want to join your institute.
My e.mail : imsdharuhera@herohonda.com
regards
dinu
Posted 2003-11-17 10:19 AM (#2695 - in reply to #2436)

I have studied yoga from Bihar Yoga Bharti Munger . It is an international university which is exclusively a yoga university.
Well this university has changed my life in a very possitive way.and i am sure all of the students of BYB have the same feeling for it.
May be you can look for this university in india.
namaste
dinesh
Seema
Posted 2004-01-11 9:11 AM (#3141 - in reply to #2471)

My name is Seema,i am seeking for a genuine institute to learn the art of yoga and probably would like to teach it someday.

I am basically a flight attendant based in Jeddah but originally from India.I would like a course and an institute which could also offer me a practioners degree.
I would be glad to know more information about schools in India.

Best regards,
Seema
email:seemarajwar@hotmail.com
Ori
Posted 2004-04-20 3:34 PM (#5531 - in reply to #2471)

Hello, My name is *** and I’m 27 years old, I’m originally from ***** but for now I live in the USA, 2 years ago I had a car accident, I broke my culler bone, after they took off the cast, I was started take Bikram yoga, I felt the change in my body and in my spirit, but because of the wrong environment that was around me.... I couldn't get to the place of pure relaxation, couple of days ago I left home, I left my husband, my plants, I want to make a change... I want to come to India, to practice yoga and to relax, to find the pure inner peace that I’m looking for; there are 2 things that I really want to be in life, a mother... And, a... How to put it in one word...??
A wizard, a yogi, a happy person.
Send me some information to orile77@hotmail.com
ASAP
cat
Posted 2004-04-23 11:13 AM (#5600 - in reply to #2436)

If anybody knows Yoga institutes in India or maybe somewhere else in Asia please let me know:
djuri_ishii@yahoo.de
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)