YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

dress appeared
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

xiaoxiangyu
Posted 2020-09-17 10:07 PM (#255914)
Subject: dress appeared

Expert Yogi

I will readily admit that I watch a lot of TV, much of it bad. For every Sopranos or Lost, there's a So You Think You Can Dance or The Dog Whisperer, all of which I love. And I seem to have a special place in my graduation dresses heart for reality TV (sorry, Hollywood TV writers). While one of my favorite shows ever, America's Next Top Model, is on hiatus until the fall, I've been filling the void with The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, which is on Tuesday nights on Oxygen. Janice, as we all know, is a former judge from ANTM, and this reality show is following her as she tries to launch her own modeling agency. So far, all she's done is have open calls, narrow down the field, criticize the appearances of her girl models, ogle the abs of her male models, and argue with her business partner over whom they should represent. In other words, it's probably still a bit unrealistic (since she's only booked one job thus far, where is she getting her startup money?), but it's a little more feasible than ANTM, and her models will (god willing) end up doing handbags some real modeling work. And while Janice is prone to grandiose exaggerations ("You're the next Kate Moss!"), I trust her judgment way more than Tyra Banks'. Also, sometimes I think Janice looks hot, and sometimes I think she looks like Amanda Lepore, so it's always fun to see how she comes across in the next scene!

I've also been watching The Hills, which, I'm going to venture, I'm enjoying even more than its predecessor, Laguna Beach. LC was always my favorite character, and, again, while this show is still not "real world" in the grand scheme of things, it's a bit more mature than the whole high school aspect of Laguna (I know, this coming from someone who religiously watches The OC). LC has moved to L.A. and has an internship at Teen Vogue. I find this highly entertaining, because 1) you get an inside look at the magazine and many of the, um, "personalities" who work there (including a former coworker of mine who is a royal bitch and who has appeared in several episodes thus far; I'm not naming names); 2) like at many real-world internships, LC sits around looking bored for much of the time; and 3) her fellow intern is a nice blonde girl named Whitney, and in a former internship of mine, I swear to god, I worked with Whitney's long-lost twin (also, wedding flowers coincidentally, named Whitney). So, okay, some things are a bit Condé Nast (like sending LC to NYC just to deliver a dress), but there are definitely some glimpses into the behind-the-scenes action at a magazine. And, I like making fun of LC's roommate Heidi and how utterly stupid she is, because I may not be as cute, thin or rich as she is, but I'm a hell of a lot smarter (which, seeing as how I have at least 10 years on her, I'd hope so).

Which brings me to Project Runway. I can tell you that the new season debuts on July 12, but I can neither confirm nor deny that Macy's is the new sponsor. And, yes, I am busting out the publicist-speak on purpose. You can read into it what you will.

Looking for enchanting lace details at an equally enchanting price? Fall in love with Nia by Rebecca Ingram—a delicate boho princess wedding plus size wedding dresses dress featuring a shimmery off-the-shoulder bodice and soft tulle skirt. Nia is the perfect bridal gown for garden parties, summer celebrations, beach soirees, and rustic forest fêtes!

Bride Wearing Off-the-Shoulder Wedding Dress Called Nia by Rebecca Ingram
Model Wearing Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress Under $1000 Called Nia
A note about personalizing a style like Nia: most of our wedding gowns with nude bodice details can be ordered in a range of shades for different skin tones. Please speak with a local boutique for more details!

Curvy Model Wearing Plus Size Beach Chiffon Wedding Gown Called Lorrained by Rebecca Ingram
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)