YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

r, the executive producer at development
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

sandywang5230
Posted 2016-03-11 1:29 AM (#216283)
Subject: r, the executive producer at development

Veteran

but I'm not above giving praise where praise is due. And based on what I've gathered from the teaser trailer above it looks like Need for Speed: No Limits is rocking some pretty snazzy graphics. Additionally, the Devilian Online game looks pretty fast and furious. Robert Huebner, the executive producer at development studio Firemonkeys, detailed some small aspects of the Devilian Online game in the blog post, Buy Devilian Gold writing... ?The team at Firemonkeys has also been bringing Need for Speed to mobile gamers for years, and it?s an honor and a privilege to once again get behind the wheel of this incredible franchise and redefine street racing on mobile. We?re constantly amazed by the power and performance we?re able to get out of the latest phones and tablets and think you will be too.? For those of you who don't remember, Firemonkeys is the same group behind the oftentimes lauded and sometimes hated Real Racing series. The biggest problem with Real Racing wasn't the Devilian Online gameplay or the graphics or the handling... the biggest problem that most consumers had with Real Racing (especially the third game) was the microtransactions and the content gouging. Eurogamer notes that the monetary model for Need for Speed: No Limits has yet to be revealed and it could very well suffer the same fate as Real Racing 3 with an overt reliance on microtransactions or it could be a one-time purchase gig. I'm sure most core gamers are hoping for the latter, but that's not really where the money is in the mobile gaming space; publishers need whales spending big money on a consistent and chronic basis to maintain cash flow and push those profit margins to new heights.I'm still kind of shocked that the media has yet to really take their own to task for the lack of reporting on the 40,000 people who were hacked on the Firemonkeys forum and it was buried in order for the journalist to maintain their ties to Electronic Arts. It's a good thing we have a certain group of people looking out for the interests of the consumer. Let's hope that Firemonkeys
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)