YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heart 10H fear blade lord milk and Germany Reviews
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Massage -> General MassageMessage format

rs2367gold
Posted 2016-01-06 1:03 AM (#215218)
Subject: Heart 10H fear blade lord milk and Germany Reviews

New User

team configuration is: two tanks three up five output (once played by two complement to P2 second turn wind easily collapse, and here began the press DPS not to mention the words of H3) first introduced a few of H Step 1. Changes in blast injuries increased from 3 seconds to 80 000 150 000, that injury did not free of occupation in the case, Heart 10H fear blade lord milk and Germany Reviews the entire amount of treatment required eating 1.56M, the most consumed blue amount of therapeutic skills 2. shadowless against the need to share the damage after armor reduction still has thirty-four - three hundred and sixty thousand injuries, lower if the blood is not high and hit the tornado went flying on the scene directly GG Smecta the 3. more a storm is released skills, specific effects can be seen in the video, and when you want to use for a few seconds before the BOSS not stand too far away, or else pull over a second time will be more than others, to the time you run is not open GG Smecta P2 is nothing more than a stage of rise AOE damage, and there is not much difference between the following about my personal approach to brush the blood P1 Phase This phase has two skills that are more threatening, 1 Wind Walk 2 is shadowless hit, In addition to all the time back to blue, and my main task is to brush blast people step Wind Walk Wind Walk Comparison team configuration, my team configuration is to point out the double protection of two knights, there is my small first pressure Master, fill three people can ride with a refrigerator and invincible solution out, if there are about seven wind-step the whole point of the case is that you can not brush the blood of the general opening we also choose puzzled out a stiff brush, After like Warlock / Mage / Hunter nothing these skills to avoid injury is to point out the direct protection solution sets really can not hit him three flowers Solution + rejuvenation, because three seconds 150,000 of damage, so a small group of blood pressure The case could have been read to carry blood tonic save mana, down 80% on the blood line to change to heal this skill because DOT fast,
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)