YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The final result can be seen in the video
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Bikram YogaMessage format

jma325
Posted 2015-11-11 8:13 PM (#214306)
Subject: The final result can be seen in the video

Veteran

?It is clear that this site is a monument to the people visiting the computer, but the PS3 is no ability for users to install alternative browser.PS3 stuck just waiting for Sony to update the browser, and when that can happen to a better prediction. Rumors started in the middle of upgrading the road until 2010, and despite some updates PS3 During that time, still no prejudice to the browser. Although it may seem like a personal gripe, and I was alone in suffering as full of people complaining browser for the same reason, some even suggesting that piracy PS3 PS3 is the only council alternatives at this time. I'm not advocating piracy, I do not touch my PS3, but this time you are trying to Sony nwgolds desperate to stop piracy PS3, allowing users to cause hack their computer is not sense.My immediate solution is to purchase an additional video card and cable 6M long for my Mac Pro so I can use the television as a monitor third and so I want to see the content without having to use a PS3. It is not an option for many people, and I should not have to resort to such a solution when the PS3 I bought promised to provide this functionality, but still do so.Please Sony, wake up and listen to your customers, and updating the PS3 browser is an urgent matter. Every PS3 user, who suffers from these issues is to create negative publicity for you, and it hurt at the end of your hack up your bottom line.Kinect designed to help the blind navigate. Kinect: It's not just to move the nuclear Armageddon! I just found slogan.Anyway aaaaand new Kinect, and a pair of grad students at the University of Konstanz in Germany have developed a clever-clogs hack for Kinect can help blind navigate their environment. Admittedly, this is a great piece once the user needs to wear a laptop in a bag on their back but these guys get a Gold Star for innovation.The Navi '(This aids in navigation for blind ') involves the Ministry of Defense connecting Kinect unit's helmet again, laptops tethering mentioned, linked to the Bluetooth headset and belt-controlled Ardunio-vibrotactile. Still with them? No, I neither.The final result can be seen in the video demonstration below: infrared camera Kinect technology senses when a wall or door is coming up, and give verbal warnings and directions. I believe this is one not surprised really, but there you go. Seriously, this announcement of a new video game for the Wii uncomfortable about to see if you can get this game, because it seems that Europe is only at this point (the countdown to smuggle starts with states now), it is one you will want to lock away About kids.But then you need to decide for yourself. Me, I was back in my blood, guts and gore some silly game called border zone.] ARS TechnicaThank you by AT and T bloody boot to put greed in the future.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)