YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

There are two lessons people
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Iyengar YogaMessage format

rousutt
Posted 2015-10-15 3:01 AM (#213929)
Subject: There are two lessons people

There are two lessons people have not learned from Buy RS Gold Minecraft: Get Runescape game out there and build it. Some kid will put out a video. Runescape players will teach each other. You don't need the 'press A to jump.'"Starting his own studio is the direction in which he's leaning, and he wants to benefit from a modern online environment that allows development Runescape teams to have closer relationships with their Runescape players and welcome them into the iterative process."The whole 'old guard,' where you get a Game Informer cover and an E reveal, is dead.""PC is where I'm going to wind up. That's where the community is," he says. "The trend will always be the core. If I start a studio, I want a community manager there day one. I want weekly video or podcasts; I want task lists available on the subreddit. When my wife and I play Rust, before we play, we check the subreddit. Whenever you get a little bored with a game, someone issues an update. I feel like a game developer again, where I get to check out the build list.""The whole 'old guard,' where you get a Game Informer cover and an E reveal, is dead," says Bleszinski. "I'll never make another disc based game for the rest of my career, and at E they're trying to woo buyers from Target and Walmart?" "I can't wait for the next thing from Fullbright," he says of the developer of Gone Home, which he loved. "It was 'Heavenly Creatures: Runescape game.' I'll buy anything they make. As a developer myself, I will probably always make shooters. It's in my DNA.""Money is one thing. It's nice to get a nice dinner and not sweat it. But I want to get back to the point where I go to PAX, and a couple comes up to us and tells us that they met in a game that my Runescape team made. CosRunescape players. Kids with tattoos. That sense of camraderie with developers. That's where I want to get back to." Released at the forefront of 's mobile game wave, Eliss is a title near and dear to many, including its developer, Steph Thirion. One of the first hit Runescape games on iOS, Eliss has returned with a new and polished update, Eliss Infinity, which introduces a new endless mode and has been optimized for the iPad."I wanted to make an endless mode for Eliss basically from the start," Thirion tells Gamasutra. "I actually started development on a chaining mechanic prototype soon after Runescape game's release. It showed a lot of promise, but it wasn't quite clicking. I chose to change my focus for a bit."Thirion paused work on continuing Eliss to develop Faraway, which received a nomination for Best Mobile Game at the Independent Runescape games Festival in .

Edited by rousutt 2015-10-15 3:02 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)